The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Yeah he better start practice saying President Pence.
    But I actually think Trump will make it through his term.
    Probably ... too short of a time for any impeachment ... and the still republican controlled senate will stop any attempts at impeachment, no matter what Donnie does (or has done, according to the things the investigations reveal)

Interesting question will be what will happen with the elections 2020 ... will Donnie be the republican candidate (and will lose against his democratic opponent),
    or will Donnie already lose in the Primaries, against a republican competitor?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

He'd only fall for such a trap if he lies under oath.
      I mean it's not going to be perjury so it's not a perjury trap, but I was responding to the tweet which was stupid.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

He'd only fall for such a trap if he <s>lies</s> testifies under oath.
        fify - same thing, though...
        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• The former head of the CIA rips into Trump calling him "an iceburg of lies, deceit, corruption, and criminality."
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Brennan?

Comment

• Ahh Trump planned on giving Putin the penthouse in Trump Tower Moscow as an inducement to get Putin to agree to finance it and let him build it. What a love affair Trump has for Putin.

So while running for President and denying he had anything to do with Russia (his primary financing for all of his projects for a decade plus came from the Putin crime network and he regularly laundered money for Putin's crime network) Trump was actually offering Putin a $50 million bribe. You can't make this crap up and only a kidiot wouldn't understand how corrupt and criminal this is.
              Last edited by Dinner; November 30, 2018, 13:27.

Comment

• Was that the penthouse worth 50 million? I thought I read that somewhere.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yep. Though Putin obviously didn't think the $50 million bribe was enough as he didn't approve it or at least not yet. I wouldn't be surprised if the day after Trump gets run out of office sudden it gets approved.

Comment

• Now now now, everything is fine. *chuckle* *chuckle.* Donald Trump didn't do anything illegal. *chuckle.* Things are nice and calm and everybody is doing great in our wonderful government. *chuckle* *chuckle.* So, how about that caravan? I lose track of all the unimportant news like that.

Well time to overeat, sip extremely expensive alcohol, never leave my house for a month straight, and look down at all the funny smallfolk. *chuckle* *chuckle.*

Trump 2024.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• pchang
                      pchang commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Are you predicting a loss in 2020 and then him running again in 2024 or are you predicting the passing of a constitutional amendment?

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Ahh Trump planned on giving Putin the penthouse in Trump Tower Moscow as an inducement to get Putin to agree to finance it and let him build it. What a love affair Trump has for Putin.

So while running for President and denying he had anything to do with Russia (his primary financing for all of his projects for a decade plus came from the Putin crime network and he regularly laundered money for Putin's crime network) Trump was actually offering Putin a $50 million bribe. You can't make this crap up and only a kidiot wouldn't understand how corrupt and criminal this is.
                    He didn't do the thing. How stupid are you?

Comment

• If there's no crime, there's no reason to lie.
                      If no lies, no perjury.

So why not relax and let the investigation proceed?

Look, we don't have the facts yet, and I gladly withhold judgment until we do.
                      But what we are witnessing is not the behavior of an innocent man.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        If there's no crime, there's no reason to lie.
                        If no lies, no perjury.

So why not relax and let the investigation proceed?

Look, we don't have the facts yet, and I gladly withhold judgment until we do.
                        But what we are witnessing is not the behavior of an innocent man.
                        I don't know how many times this should be explained to you when you keep coming back with the same authoritarian response. Are you an authoritarian? Is that how you are trying to present yourself?

It's not perjury because Mueller isn't investiinvesting a crime. He's investigating a person. He's doing opposition research but he's using the power of the federal government. I mean if you are fine with that then you are an authoritarian. A stupid authoritarian.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          First, you clearly do not know the meaning of the word "authoritarian."
                          Next: "opposition research"???? Do you seriously not realize how stupid that is?
                          You are totally deluded.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Don't care how stupid it sounds to you. This started out as opposition research and that's all it has ever been. In the end I hope you see that, after the report. But if you don't, and you probably won't, then I'm just going to consider you an authoritarian. People like you are the reason the government gets away with what they do. You are a Mccarthyite and un-American.

• I just watched the greeting in Argentina between the Saudi prince and Putin... a joyous triple handshake. I've never seen anything like it between any world leaders before... and between those two, it can't be good news for the rest of the world.
                        I'll try to find a video... maybe ZEE would be able to identify which gang handshake they were doing!
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• You may recall there was a report about Trump, MBS, and Putin all being involved in some complex money laundering during to help Trump in the 2016 election. Much of that money ended up in accounts for groups like the NRA.

I will see if I can find a link.

Comment

• [Trumpster_Mode] He never did that. And even if he did it's not illegal. And everybody knows he did it so it's not a big deal. Besides; HER EMAAAAAIIIIIIILLLLSSSS!!!!! [/Trumpster_Mode]
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                            X