No announcement yet.

The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing this is Drake doing a parody of Kid.

Comment

• Possible ... he sometimes sounds more coherent than Kid
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
        I'm guessing this is Drake doing a parody of Kid.
        I haven't seen Drake in years. Kid has a new parady AE every day. I am just playing the odds. I have to admit he is more coherent than Kid though.
        Last edited by Dinner; December 29, 2018, 18:02.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• His most recent post is this month, lately he's only been posting about college football but if he's posting in the sports forum he probably at least looks at off topic occasionally and would notice kid disappearing.

Comment

• Also this is the only DL Ming hasn't banned yet...
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
              Also this is the only DL Ming hasn't banned yet...
              Seems like Ming took your posting as a request and deleted all postings of the NewGuy
              (either this, or Drake requested it in order to keep us guessing whether NewGuy really was Kids DL or the DL of Drake )
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I'm putting my money on Ming

And how much more juvenile can kidiot get.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Mingeatspoo
                  If I were Drake would Ming keep eating poo? Therefore I am not Drake.
                  Maybe Ming likes poo.

Comment

• Most food was poo and will be poo at some point

Comment

• Short answer which the AG already determined: They didn't.

It is sad just how desperate Republicans have become to derail, disrupt, and spread disinformation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minglikespoo
                        Bottom line is evidence was destroyed. So we need an investigation
                        If the evidence was destroyed due to a software bug you don't need an investigation. You already know the reason why it happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

If the evidence was destroyed due to a software bug you don't need an investigation. You already know the reason why it happened
                          Not to mention they had all been reviewed by the IG before the bug happened and nothing untoward was found. This is just yet another red herring the Republicans are trying to dangle to distract, derail, and obstruct. It is a nonevent.

"Our side is completely guilty. Quick! Change the subject!"

Comment

• Another link between Russians and the Trump campaign.
                            The Washington Times delivers breaking news and commentary on the issues that affect the future of our nation.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The mouthpiece of the Unification Church... I didn't know it still existed!

• pchang
                              pchang commented
                              Editing a comment
                              No paywall

• Originally posted by Deplorable

Ironic. The Mueller investigation is the distraction.
                            If Donnie and his republicans wouldn't permanently mention Mueller and his investigation, but instead just let Mueller do his job, there would be no distraction at all.
                            There are only 2 occasions when the Mueller investigations get mentioned in the Media
                            1. They found a guilty person (and therefore show that they do work)
                            2. Donnie (or someone of his circle) mentions the Mueller investigastion

And more often than not ithe reason for the Mueller investigation getting into the Media is 2., as Mueler and his investigators themselves usually don't leak any informations about their ongoing investigation to the outside

Comment

Working...
                            X