The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deplorable

Ironic. The Mueller investigation is the distraction.
    I see Kid couldn't resist his 5 year old impulses again. I guess he really needs to get a life.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

I see Kid couldn't resist his 5 year old impulses again. I guess he really needs to get a life.
      You should give him points for at least having tried to abstain ...
      AFAIK he had resist the temptation (of getting another DL nick) for more than a week
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Bah.
        I've seen youngsters show more restraint. (and more brains)
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kid failed the marshmallow test
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson
            If only the entire government would recuse itself from everything ...
            They are illegitimate and should.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST

If Donnie and his republicans wouldn't permanently mention Mueller and his investigation, but instead just let Mueller do his job, there would be no distraction at all.
              There are only 2 occasions when the Mueller investigations get mentioned in the Media
              1. They found a guilty person (and therefore show that they do work)
              2. Donnie (or someone of his circle) mentions the Mueller investigastion

And more often than not ithe reason for the Mueller investigation getting into the Media is 2., as Mueler and his investigators themselves usually don't leak any informations about their ongoing investigation to the outside
              Anything with a speaker or mic is being used as surveillance. I doubt they are able to conduct private conversations. Most everything gets picked up by eavesdropping.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Dude, Mueller's office has a Cone of Silence!

• The latest Trump strategy is to try to block the release of any final Mueller report claiming executive privilege. Essentially, it would just be a baseless claim designed to prevent Trump's criminal misconduct from becoming public.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• if no charges are brought should the FBI report be made public?

Comment

• YES. It's our democracy, and I think we should have full accountability. Spare no one.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If the FBI looked into your life and didn't charge you with a crime, your file should be sealed or deleted, not handed over to the National Enquirer.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm not a politicians, nor one of their bootlick fixers or flunkies.
                      Big difference.

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    if no charges are brought should the FBI report be made public?
                    Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Also 36 people have already been brought up on charges with many already found guilty or plead guilty.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I have no problem as long as they emphasis that nothing was found.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Considering that it is current DOJ rules to not bring charges against the president, no charges are (currently) expected to be brought. The whole purpose of the investigation is for the report to be made public in some way.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Any indictment documents should start with "Noone expects the Mueller Inverstigation!".
                          Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

Considering that it is current DOJ rules to not bring charges against the president, no charges are (currently) expected to be brought. The whole purpose of the investigation is for the report to be made public in some way.

JM
                            AFAIK they could also seal the indictments for the time when Donnie isn't PotUS anymore
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                            X