No announcement yet.

The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No passport stamps when travelling between countries within the EU, and Cohen is said to have traveled to Prague from Germany.
    Lack of a passport stamp is no proof either way.
    Last edited by -Jrabbit; December 28, 2018, 14:46.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious9n

Cohen's passport says he wasn't in Prague. Was he there illegally?
      That is even dumber than your usual posts. You have no idea what the free movement area is, do you?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I have flown into Geneva and not had my passport checked there. I was then able to go all over Europe with no passport checks. Switzerland is definitely a big security liability.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Aye, almost all of the EU can be traveled freely as part of the Schengen agreement.
          There are only few cases, where border controls are temporarily of a few countries are reinstated, the refugee crisis due to Syria and IS, for example had a short time reinstatement of border controls, but those times are an exception and very limited in duration.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Newguy
            I'm glad those posts were deleted. Is that guy Islamophobic or something?
            Nah, that would demand some kind of intelligence - it is just a Trumpist.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Really, the fact this was dumped on a late Friday during a just-closed Congress is all you need to know about the "findings", but here it is:

House Republicans wrap their investigation into FBI's handling of Clinton and Russia probes.

House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy sent a six-page letter Friday summarizing the findings of their joint probe into the FBI and Justice Department, writing that further investigation was needed -- including appointing a second special counsel -- to examine the "disparate way these two investigations were seemingly conducted."

Both of these buffoons have retired, so good riddance to bad rubbish. Six whole pages!

I also like how they equivocated at the very end - not how "these two investigations were conducted", but how "these two investigations were seemingly conducted". That shows faith in your case!

Comment

Guiliani wants Mueller investigated for allowing evidence to be destroyed. Sounds at least as legit as appointing a special counselor because some incompetent biased idiot got fired from a position he should never have been at.
                AFAIK Trump still is PotUS and hasn't been fired yet (unfortunately)
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Elitists hate democracy
                  It is a strange (IMHO faulty) "democracy", where someone is elected president despite having millions less votes than his contender

Comment

That's because you're an elitist.
                    Obviously not, as I want the will of the majority to be respected.
                    It is rather that you are an elitist, who tries to defend the ability of he "republican elite" to elect their candidates against the will of the majority

Comment

You only want the majority to have power when that actually gives the elites power. Our government was set up to keep power away from the elites.
                      Actually the contrary is true.
                      The initial purpose of the electorate was:
                      The uneducated majority should elect someone out of their midst who has the necsessary education in order to make an educated vote for the president.
                      Someone who would serve the nation well, but would also be useful for the people of his region.

With other words, the initial purpose of the electorate was elitist ... because the uneducated majority would select someone of the elite who then would come together with the other elite members of the electorate in order to determine the president. The uneducated masses had no say in what decision "their elector" would take when electing the president.

I should add that at this time (when the electorate system was created) there actually weren't any political parties in the USA yet ... so, actually in this environment the electorate system worked well.
                      It only became corrupted as a short time later, the 2 major parties were founded and the electorate just became puppets of their parties.
                      At this time the electorate system turned into a corrupted system, because it gave inhabitants of some states much more voting power than inhabitants in other states (the more because many states adopted the "winner takes all"-system, meaning that a party with 50.5 % of votes would get all electors of the state and totally neglecting the 49.5% of voters who voted otherwise)

Comment

• The founding fathers were elitists.

Comment

• Well that's too bad, because unless you want to live like the Amish, chances are you will probably need to go to a major population center to make a living.

Comment

Guiliani wants Mueller investigated for allowing evidence to be destroyed. Sounds at least as legit as appointing a special counselor because some incompetent biased idiot got fired from a position he should never have been at.
                            Except the AG already did an investigation, the Trump appointed AG, and found absolutely nothing wrong or out of the ordinary. All this is is Republicans, yet again, trying to invent something out of nothing in order to distract from the real crimes committed by Teump, his campaign, and his presidency. It is worthless whataboutism without even the slightest shred of evidence.

Meanwhile Mueller racks up convictions and indictments by the dozen.

Comment

• pchang
                              pchang commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Returned phones get reset before they are issued to new users. However, the old texts are also kept on the servers. So, between standard procedures and the fact that no evidence was actually lost........

But, but HER EMAILS!!!!

• I remember that there also was a person named Pol Pot, who dreamed of an agrarian society and wanted to get away from Elitism.
                            Which is why, after the revolution of his Khmer Rouge, he put all intellectuals intp concentration camps and instated a coimmunist system,
                            where people were forced to do field work.

IIRC it resulted in lots of famines, because he was missing the intellectual elites who would have the scientific background in order to deal with crop diseases, nutrition/care for the crops and many more

Comment

I wish Rosenstein would have said there was nothing wrong with Trump firing Comey after he recommended that Comey be fired.
                              Except, no. Where do you come up with this horse ****? It was obviously obstruction of justice and you are just babbling nonsense, Kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X