No announcement yet.

The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any R or D that defends Mueller is total swamp scum.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Dinner hates political correctness, but his hero Mueller changed the FBI training manuals to accommodate CAIR which lobbies to prohibit speech offensive to Islamists. What's wrong with this picture?

Comment

• What is wrong is that you are equating Muslim with Islamist, in your attempt to justify bigotry against Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          What is wrong is that you are equating Muslim with Islamist, in your attempt to justify bigotry against Muslims.
          There is no difference between Muslim and Islamisr. Prove that CAIR is not Islamist.

Comment

• For continued attacks on Muslims, equating all 1.5billion of them to terrorists, you are banned for 2 months. This is also a Christmas present to myself.

Comment

• I would like some proof that not all Christians want to burn heretics alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              For continued attacks on Muslims, equating all 1.5billion of them to terrorists, you are banned for 2 months. This is also a Christmas present to myself.

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• And a Merry Christmas to all
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Someone seems to be Salty
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Uh-oh. I smell trouble in the air.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• aaaaaaand he's gone again.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                          Someone seems to be Salty
                          And Salty now finds his posts and posting down the drain
                          Typical Kidiot
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kid's ban seems over the top but I can't be arsed.
                            Last edited by Dinner; December 21, 2018, 13:08.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• On topic:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/20/pol...l%2Findex.html

The stooge and fake AG yesterday claimed that Justice D3partment ethics officials told him he had no problems or need to recuse himself yet he refused to name who said so or provide any documentation. The reason why? Because the ethics officials told him the exact opposite, told him he had an ethical responsibility to recuse himself, so Whitaker just lied and pretended the opposite conclusion had been reached.

Can it be any more obvious that Whitaker is a Trump stooge put in place to obstruct justice and illegally leak information to Trump and his legal team? I am reminded of the AG from Watergate who faced criminal charges for doing the exact same thing. Does anyone but a guilty man doing anything like this?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X