Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to admit that Kid is right ... posting on the internets is legal
    Deleting postings and banning users as well, however
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• It's telling that the only two Trump supporters on this forum are legitimately insane.

Comment

• I predict another set of posts will be deleted and the poster thoughts will be again forgotten.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
        It's telling that the only two Trump supporters on this forum are legitimately insane.
        I am a demonologist, a cartomancer, a numerologist, an onieromancer, and a Gribblerologist... thank you.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Just remember kiddos! The shutdown is part of the treason.

Comment

• I do not like the incoming AG Barr, he's anti-pot legalization and supported pardoning all the Iran Contra criminals as Bush's AG (what a surprise, rule of law my asterisk)

Comment

• There is a reason Trump was told to hire him. People know he supports pardoning criminals if they are Republicans.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's telling that the only two Trump supporters on this forum are legitimately insane.
                Who is the second after Kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

To be fair the second one supports trump in the hopes that he'll cause armageddon resulting in the extinction of the human race......
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

The guy who says he's a warlock/shaman and likes to post gangster rap videos.

Comment

The guy who says he's a warlock/shaman and likes to post gangster rap videos.
                      I don't think aahz actually likes Trump so much as he likes being a contrarian. He spent years saying he just doesn't give a **** about anything. Personally, I think he has mellowed with age, like a fine brandy, he used to be confrontational just to be confrontational but now he has gone kind of nihilist.

I guess the meds are working for him.

Comment

I don't think aahz actually likes Trump so much as he likes being a contrarian. He spent years saying he just doesn't give a **** about anything. Personally, I think he has mellowed with age, like a fine brandy, he used to be confrontational just to be confrontational but now he has gone kind of nihilist.

I guess the meds are working for him.
                        That is probably the kindest thing you have ever said about me.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Looks like the walls are closing in. Will anyone be willing to take the fall for Trump?
                          Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday that he never denied President Donald Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 campaign, only that the President himself was not involved in collusion.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• If my wife and I ever get divorced, I'll gladly pay out of my own pocket for Rudy to represent her.

Comment

• Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday that he never denied President Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 campaign, only that the President himself was not involved in collusion.

It has been hilarious watching the Trump people spin. After two long years of "No contacts, no collusion " we now know there were hundreds of counts and direct collusion with the chairman of the Trump campaign giving the Russia GRU direct targeting information to help them target their disinformation and propaganda campaign to help Trump. Yet Guiliani lies and claims " I never said there was no collusion ".

Whenever they get caught they lie and make up a new story.

Comment

Working...
                              X