Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2018 Thread: Who gets fired first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My god, Illinois has 16 underclassmen on its defensive two-deep. Give them some time.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      This year's full roster included 80 freshmen and sophs.

• As I approach 65, I have given then more than enough time.
    Only three Rose Bowls that I can remember.

I have no objection to the extension since I doubt they could get anyone better.
    I do think better day are ahead, since it's hard to image them any worse.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      Only three Rose Bowls that I can remember.
      That's not bad! Nebraska's only been to the Rose Bowl twice.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Drake Tungsten
        Drake Tungsten commented
        Editing a comment
        Nebraska has been to the Rose Bowl more than Indiana (1) and the same number of times as Minnesota, Northwestern, and Purdue. lol

• Who's in? While I'm obviously hoping the Big 10 gets in, my guess on the committee outcome is:

Oklahoma > The OSU > Georgia

The OSU loss to Purdue is just irredeemable IMHO. 2-loss Georgia is certainly a top-4 team, but they had their playoff game yesterday and blew a 14-pt lead.

That leaves Oklahoma as the least flawed.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And Oklahoma gets the nod.
        The loss was ugly, but I think OSU had better wins. Oh well. The big Ten Champ gets ignored for the another year
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The playoff should be disbanded. If they won't even let in all the unbeatens and prevent split national championships, what's the point (besides more $$$)?
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            It will be either 6 or 8 teams in short order.

• Drake Tungsten
            Drake Tungsten commented
            Editing a comment
            We'll have to wait until at least 2026 for the committee to come up with excuses to keep G5 teams out of a 6 or 8 team playoff. They're definitely not changing anything about the current system until the TV contract is up.

• What a way for Urban to go out. Fights through debilitating brain cysts just long enough to humiliate Harbaugh once more, then retires after the Rose Bowl as the greatest Big Ten coach of all time, ensuring that Michigan can never beat him. He's the GOAT, a goddamn legend.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
          X