Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are republican women more lazy than democrat ones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are republican women more lazy than democrat ones?

Senator Grassley (as explanation why the GOP senate judiciary commitee is all male):
    “It’s a lot of work — maybe they don’t want to do it,” Grassley said. “My chief of staff of 33 years tells me we’ve tried to recruit women and we couldn’t get the job done.”
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...iary-committee

So, considering the fact that the Democrats don't have any problems finding women for their senate judiciary panel, IMHO this leaves us with 2 possible interpretations:
    1. Republican women (or at least republican female politicians) are more lazy than their democrat counterparts

2. Grassleys comments are just bull**** remarks in order to hide the fact that the GOP is, at its heart still is a male dominated club (with, perhaps a perception of the role of women straight out of the 1950s), where women just serve in some replacement bench role which are there to make the male dominance less obvious

My guess would be 2
    Discuss
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

I don't really understand your NEXT false accusation.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Should I explain it to you in more slowly typed words?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        Should I explain it to you in more slowly typed words?
        It's always very interesting to listen to a libtard explain their horse****.

Comment

When a libtard asks why you are all white males ...

Comment

Why ARE you all white males?

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
              Why ARE you all white males?
              Why are you a cuck?

Comment

I guess, what Kids wants to tell us is:
                The true conservative woman knows where her place is ... either in the kitchen or, at least, submissive below her male countrparts

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                  I guess, what Kids wants to tell us is:
                  The true conservative woman knows where her place is ... either in the kitchen or, at least, submissive below her male countrparts
                  A lot better than a liberal woman. You can have them all.

Comment

Kidiot thinks only white males should rule and that white men should have ownership over others. I thought we settled this in the civil war?
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

What would you know about what a conservative woman desires? Are you saying you prefer their company?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

What would you know about what a conservative woman desires? Are you saying you prefer their company?
                        What would you know about a woman or man desires?

You've never been with another person.

BTW i'm gay, I'm not into women but unlike you I respect them and feel they deserve equity in society. You think they should be in the kitchen.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

He's always talking about Sarah Huckabee Sanders, falsely accusing her.

Comment

Comment

That they seem to desire more lazyness than liberal women.
                              At least if I take the words of Senator Grassley and then compare the number of republican women in the judiciary court with the number of democrat women in the judiciary court.

Alternartively they may just be more submissive.
                              Which would be understandable, considering that many of them are religious fundamentalists and the bible has a lot to say about women having to be obedient to their husbands and also about women having to be silent in congregations.

Comment

Working...
                              X