Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are republican women more lazy than democrat ones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://rewire.news/article/2018/08/...f-disapproval/

Wow. Mainers were having problems with Kavanaugh even before the sexual assault revelations became public.

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-la...tion/by/state/

64% of Mainers are pro-choice too, representing a very high level typical of a democrat state, though it's a leaning state. Arguably after this mess, it'll turn more blue and democrats in the state will have major boosts in polling, such as in the Governor's race. No more LePages.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

If you didn't really care why was trying to enforce these laws to shut these businesses down more important than respecting their individual rights? I thought you were against shutting businesses down for their views. It wasn't capitalism shutting them down, the businesses were quite profitable.
      That's up to the elected officials in those cities and states. You can't just discriminate against people for no reason when providing a public service.

The businesses were failing from what I've heard. Quite profitable lmao.

A boycott can change things real quick.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

That's up to the elected officials in those cities and states.
        Interesting argument that. So you're arguing that individual states can choose whether to enforce federal laws?

You can't just discriminate against people for no reason when providing a public service.
        Sure you can. You can have black only clubs. Lots of businesses discriminate in order to maintain a particular clientele. You have women only gyms too.

The businesses were failing from what I've heard.
        Oooh. [[citation needed]]. All three, the Oregon was the newest one. The others had been in business for decades, and had done quite well. As for 'boycotts', how'd that work out for Chik-Fil-A? So lets belay this nonsense that 'you don't care'.

You did and do care, and want to squash those evil Christians.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

No more LePages.
          LOL, Maybe the Maine electorate is different than you think. I'm personally amused by your sudden savaging of Susan Collins when she disagrees with you. It's plain as day that the main quality that you value in women is obedience.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

LOL, Maybe the Maine electorate is different than you think. I'm personally amused by your sudden savaging of Susan Collins when she disagrees with you. It's plain as day that the main quality that you value in women is obedience.
            She's down to 35% approval, and that was before everything came out about Kavanaugh. And most Mainer's don't approve of Kavanaugh.

Maine is drifting more blue anyways.

If you love eating chemicals, keep eating at Chik-Fil-A. Truly disgusting.

You're still an idiot. Definitely has to be the mercury in the water.

Comment

IYou can have black only clubs. Lots of businesses discriminate in order to maintain a particular clientele. You have women only gyms too.

Comment

Did I miss where BK got married, or was he just living in sin?
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Hello I would like to buy a cake from your cake business"
                  "**** you I don't serve gays"
                  "That's discriminatory"
                  "OMG HOW DARE YOU OPPRESS CHRISTIANS LIKE MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Comment

They never said that they don't serve gays. Stop repeating lies that everyone already knows are lies.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      They never said that they don't serve gays. Stop repeating lies that everyone already knows are lies.
                      And he is responding to me again. What a moron. Yes they did. Stop lying.

Comment

Uh, no. Barronelle in Seattle was sued by former customers of hers for refusing to supply flowers for their wedding. They couldn't be former customers if she had never done business with them. There's nothing in her business that requires her to provide flowers for weddings, that's entirely up to her whether she chooses to take on these projects or no.

Comment

Yep. She serves gays. Facts!
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            Yep. She serves gays. Facts!

Comment

I wasn't even thinking about a florist, I was just thinking about some baker who didn't want to sell cakes.

Comment

That’s so racist of you to automatically assume homophobes are bakers. Homophobes can be many things, even florists or Supreme Court Justices.

Comment

Working...
                                X