No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why this is hard. Guity Plea is not proven guilty. It's a deal.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• And it can also means he's guilty... or that he is also taking a deal because he knows he's guilty and wants something in return
      You don't KNOW the truth, and frankly, neither do I

But I guess in Kidiotland, people that plead guilty are always not guilty, and that all liberals are to blame...

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        And it can also means he's guilty... or that he is also taking a deal because he knows he's guilty and wants something in return
        You don't KNOW the truth, and frankly, neither do I

But I guess in Kidiotland, people that plead guilty are always not guilty, and that all liberals are to blame...
        Do you ever read? Why was he interviewed for a crime that is never prosecuted? And why should we care if he lied?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          He was interviewed as part of the Russia investigation because he led the transition team and was Trump's National Security advisor.
          Not interviewing him would have been dereliction of duty.

• Do you ever think for yourself? You seem to just suck down the pablum that your sources offer up.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Do you ever read? Why was he interviewed for a crime that is never prosecuted? And why should we care if he lied?
          I could ask you the same about Hillary Clinton?
          Why do you care at all whether or not she gets persecuted for the russian hacking of her eMails?
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Why was he interviewed for a crime that is never prosecuted? And why should we care if he lied?
            Maybe because it is a crime
            And if he lied about it, that is a crime as well.

But we get it... you think however your masters want you to think

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I found a NYTimes article that outlines the whole set up and proves the media knew everything. I'm posting it today.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                I thought the NYT was fake news and we shouldn't believe anything they say. Pick a lane, son.

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Maybe because it is a crime
              And if he lied about it, that is a crime as well.

But we get it... you think however your masters want you to think
              What part of "... never prosecuted" don't you understand?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                No one prosecutes after a guilty plea.
                "How do you plead?"
                "Guilty."
                Done.

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I could ask you the same about Hillary Clinton?
              Why do you care at all whether or not she gets persecuted for the russian hacking of her eMails?
              People are prosecuted for doing what she did. Plus there is a lot more to that. There is a lot of evidence that they have that we don't know about.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                "A lot of evidence that they have that we don't know about"?
                Sounds like the Mueller investigation.

People are prosecuted for doing what she did. Plus there is a lot more to that. There is a lot of evidence that they have that we don't know about.
              Maybe this is true about Flynn ... maybe there is a lot of evidence they have about Flynn, that we don't know about ... making him pleading guilty the logical step

Maybe the same also is true about Donnie and the others in his circle.

It is funny how you always assume there is more than we know, if it comes to democrats (or non Trumpist republicans, or people working in the Mueller investigation), but never when it comes to Donnie and those around him
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Maybe this is true about Flynn ... maybe there is a lot of evidence they have about Flynn, that we don't know about ... making him pleading guilty the logical step

Maybe the same also is true about Donnie and the others in his circle.

It is funny how you always assume there is more than we know, if it comes to democrats (or non Trumpist republicans, or people working in the Mueller investigation), but never when it comes to Donnie and those around him
                That's ridiculous. You still think Flynn is a conspirator after Mueller recommended no jail time?

They have ALL of Hillary's emails, and we know they are investigating the CF.

Comment

• This is the piece from March 2017...
                  Obama administration officials scrambled to ensure intelligence of connections between the Trump campaign and Russian officials was preserved after they left office.

Remember there in NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION. We know that because Lisa Page testified to that under oath.

Comment

This is the piece from March 2017...
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/u...n-hacking.html

Remember there in NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION. We know that because Lisa Page testified to that under oath.
                    Dunno what Lisa Page has testified ... but AFAIK she is no part of the Mueller investigation anymore since almost 1.5 years
                    (i.e. since republicans openly complained about the texts between her and Strzok)

Therefore she cannot know what evidence Mueller has uncovered since then
                    (i.e. during a time that Mueller found out lots of republican witches around Trump and got them to sing)

Comment

We know that because Lisa Page testified to that under oath.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• In Kidiotland
                        All liberals... guilty, there is all this proof we don't know about it
                        Trump and the Trumpettes... all innocent, even if they plead guilty because all the evidence is fake news
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                        X