The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot. In the EU you can do that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      The election has been over for quite some time.
      Doesn't matter ... Donnie claimed that the only reason why he didn't produce his tax returns during election time (something that actually every single US president of the last decades has done) ... was, that his tax returns currently were undergoing a review process ... and that he would produce them to the public as soon as he review is over.

Considering the fact that he hasn't done so can only mean that he has something to hide.
      Perhaps huge financial obligation to russians?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I forgot. In the EU you can do that.
        are you saying that americans can't say to their bosses that something is idiotic, illegal and outright criminal and just bow down and do the idiotic, illegal and outright criminal thing because that is is an order and orders has to be followed ?

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I hope the President will make this a campaign issue by ordering the redacting unveiled, declasifying a lot of other documents that the voters need to see, and firing a lot of really bad people. I think he will. He's waiting for an opportune time. Then turn out the lights.
          What a ignorant comment. The President won't be President much longer at this pace. And what documents? The ones incriminating members of his administration and campaign? He is a total moron. Yeah turn out the lights on his own administration. I wonder what tapes will be leaked next. Maybe ones where he is discussing funneling dirty money into his campaign.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

No. You made a stupid comment.
            You made a stupid one about him releasing distraction documents that mean nothing. Can you make an actual argument?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Kidicous lying again. What a shocker. Nonstory documents being released don't overcome the number of tapes Cohen has, including the ones which highlight Trump engaging in highly illegal financial dealings.

Comment

I hope the President will make this a campaign issue by ordering the redacting unveiled, declasifying a lot of other documents that the voters need to see, and firing a lot of really bad people. I think he will. He's waiting for an opportune time. Then turn out the lights.
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROTFLMAO.

You can't say this with a straight face...

Opportune time? The only lights that will turn off will be the dim flickering one in his brain when his family members get indicted for money laundering.

You know what voters need to see and hear? More of the tapes from Cohen, including the ones highlighting all the highly illegal financial dealings your little dear leader has partaked in.

His approval ratings are even in the toilet at Rasmussen. And the far more reliable Quinnipac now has him at 38% approval, 58% disapprove.

Comment

• and firing a lot of really bad people.
                  Whenever someone says "really bad people" I know they're just regurgitating something Trump said. No normal person uses that phrase.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I dunno, it sounds like something a perfectly normal 5-year old would say....
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                      I dunno, it sounds like something a perfectly normal 5-year old would say....
                      Are you insinuating that Kid is a perfectly normal 5-year old? I don't know about the normal, but I'll buy the 5-year old part
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROTFLMAO.

You can't say this with a straight face...

Opportune time? The only lights that will turn off will be the dim flickering one in his brain when his family members get indicted for money laundering.

You know what voters need to see and hear? More of the tapes from Cohen, including the ones highlighting all the highly illegal financial dealings your little dear leader has partaked in.

His approval ratings are even in the toilet at Rasmussen. And the far more reliable Quinnipac now has him at 38% approval, 58% disapprove.
                        This is a good post because it reaffirms my believe that your head is going to explode again when the red wave hits.

Comment

• Kid, shut up about your dumb political opinions for a moment and come celebrate Apolyton's 20th birthday. Giancarlo, too. Everybody forget all this crap and pay attention to what really matters: some gaming website that no longer has anything to do with gaming still exists after two decades, 4 US presidents, and whatever the hell else has happened!
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Kid, shut up about your dumb political opinions for a moment and come celebrate Apolyton's 20th birthday. Giancarlo, too. Everybody forget all this crap and pay attention to what really matters: some gaming website that no longer has anything to do with gaming still exists after two decades, 4 US presidents, and whatever the hell else has happened!

Comment

This is a good post because it reaffirms my believe that your head is going to explode again when the red wave hits.
                              Red wave? So far its not looking good for the GOP, coupled with big losses in red districts in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, as well as losing in Alabama. The GOP has even have had losses in Oklahoma.

Red wave? Its 2018. Not 2010. Try again. The only thing coming is the blue tsunami. It will destroy your whole mental well being.

The GOP is going to lose the House this year.

Comment

• Maybe. Then democrats will start wrecking everything again and make Trump look good.

Comment

Working...
                                X