The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok well birthday's over nice experiment back you go
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• You'll note which twit didn't participate in the thread.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I have to tell this to every single liberal. Tax receipts have not decreased! Spending has increased. So there are TWO ways to balance the budget. Stop just focusing on one way.

We are literally affording the tax cuts. LITERALLY!
        Wrong on all counts. Tax receipts have gone down because the rich are paying less. No we aren't literally affording anything. You are the fake news master. Enjoy your extra $1.50 every pay check.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Tax scam? Are you talking about Obamacare?
          Are you kidding me? I'm talking about that ****ty $1.5 trillion tax cut we definitely cannot afford. Just passing the buck to future generations is all piss ant conservatives can do.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Enjoy your extra $1.50 every pay check.
            ?????Mine was more that 200 a pay check. I would have rather it gone towards single payer health insurance. Or something else actually useful .
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

?????Mine was more that 200 a pay check. I would have rather it gone towards single payer health insurance. Or something else actually useful .
              I was talking to Kid here. So $1.50.

Comment

• yes, probably
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My $1.50 was more a criticism of this... I guess $1.50 a week... Not per pay check lol. $3 it is then.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...g-1-50-a-week/

But yeah...

Comment

• James Wolfe, who leaked to the press with regards to the Russia investigation, was recently arrested for lying to the FBI (not leaking). We can be reasonably sure that he leaked the FISA application which is 82 pages, because he sent 82 texts to the person he leaked to, most likely pictures of each page taken on his phone. It's most likely the unredacted version. So it's probably circulating in the press. And they aren't leaking it.
                    Last edited by Kidlicious; July 30, 2018, 21:16.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• More fake news from kid.. .

Comment

• Here is a link to the Wolfe indictment. Look at Page 6. It says that on March 17 he texted 82 pages in a leak.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3813...dium=affiliate

Comment

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The House Intelligence Committee requested the document the day before the leak.

• Non-factor when it comes to all the indictments handed down by Mueller against people like Manafort, and the many plea bargains. Keep trying... you're throwing darts into thin air.

Comment

• Apparently it's a witch hunt because it's looking for the crime of collusion and apparently collusion isn't really a crime unless a Democrat does it, plus it hasn't investigated her emails, or Banghazi. Therefore, Witch Hunt.
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                            Non-factor when it comes to all the indictments handed down by Mueller against people like Manafort, and the many plea bargains. Keep trying... you're throwing darts into thin air.
                            I know. You hate when the government and the press don't lie and cheat America. I should stop talking about it as it's a bad thing, huh.

Comment

I know. You hate when the government and the press don't lie and cheat America. I should stop talking about it as it's a bad thing, huh.
                              The only person lying and cheating to this country is the fat orange slob in the white house. You are infantile and naive. Confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                              X