The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Maybe. Then democrats will start wrecking everything again and make Trump look good.
    At least (after the Dems get the majority) it will give Trumps extended possibilities at scapegoating, when things he initiated don't work out as Donnie planned.
    More than ever before Donnie will point his finger at the Dems, when things don't work as he planned/thought.

And his followers, of course, will believe him every time, even when Donnie does the fingerpointing for things that were clearly put into law at the time when the Republicans still had the majority
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

At least (after the Dems get the majority) it will give Trumps extended possibilities at scapegoating, when things he initiated don't work out as Donnie planned.
      More than ever before Donnie will point his finger at the Dems, when things don't work as he planned/thought.

And his followers, of course, will believe him every time, even when Donnie does the fingerpointing for things that were clearly put into law at the time when the Republicans still had the majority
      Because we are the ones that are making America great again. Every sane person sees that. Let's check the GDP growth rate when it comes out today. How bout that?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Because we are the ones that are making America great again. Every sane person sees that. Let's check the GDP growth rate when it comes out today. How bout that?
        Obama was the PotUS who took over the wreckage of an economy from his republican predecessor and turned it into a blooming economy again.
        (a wreckage that was partielly a result of Bush jrs belief in being able to stimulate the economy with tax cuts )
        Most of what you see can be attributed to the aftereffects of the Obama administration and also the fact that world economy is running well.

Will very probably end very soon, with Trumps naive belief in trade wars being always good and easy to win
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I gots me some soybeans "in before the trade war!"

Comment

Obama was the PotUS who took over the wreckage of an economy from his republican predecessor and turned it into a blooming economy again.
            (a wreckage that was partielly a result of Bush jrs belief in being able to stimulate the economy with tax cuts )
            Most of what you see can be attributed to the aftereffects of the Obama administration and also the fact that world economy is running well.

Will very probably end very soon, with Trumps naive belief in trade wars being always good and easy to win
            That was 2001. What about 2002-008, worst recovery is history. Not one quarter of even 3% growth.

Comment

That was 2001. What about 2002-008, worst recovery is history. Not one quarter of even 3% growth.
              Times that the economic growth under Obama was higher than the current economic growth (of 4.1%) under Trump:
              —5.1% Q2 2014
              —4.9% Q3 2014
              —4.7% Q4 2011
              —4.5% Q4 2009

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/sta...28861820731393

and all this without increasing the US ebts by evral billions and thereby putting a burden on generations of US citizens to come
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 27, 2018, 10:45.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                I gots me some soybeans "in before the trade war!"
                Betting against America. You'll be sorry.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dude, he's not even IN America.

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know, right?

Maybe. Then democrats will start wrecking everything again and make Trump look good.
                just like how democrats wrecked everything under Bush and GOP Control of congress then? Oh wait...

You don't know any facts
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Obama oversaw stronger GDP growth than Trump and stronger job growth. Now we are headed towards inflation and the national debt is spirialing out of control under Trump. And making America great again? It was greater with better economic growth under Obama than Trump.

Trump... Making America **** again. Idiot doesn't even command respect internationally. World leaders mock him whenever they get a chance.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Times that the economic growth under Obama was higher than the current economic growth (of 4.1%) under Trump:
                    —5.1% Q2 2014
                    —4.9% Q3 2014
                    —4.7% Q4 2011
                    —4.5% Q4 2009

and all this without increasing the US ebts by evral billions and thereby putting a burden on generations of US citizens to come
                    Sigh. No little children are going to "have to pay off our debt," just like we aren't paying off our grandparents' debt. Why? Because 1) That makes no sense, and 2) Congress loves to spend our money.
                    Talk to me about GDP/debt. What is that? Is the economy growing?

Comment

—5.1% Q2 2014
                      —4.9% Q3 2014
                      —4.7% Q4 2011
                      —4.5% Q4 2009

Obama mostly created jobs for white people, and left minorities behind in poverty. Trump is creating jobs for all Americans that want to work.

Comment

Obama mostly created jobs for white people, and left minorities behind in poverty. Trump is creating jobs for all Americans that want to work.
                        This is completely wrong. And job growth has been weaker under Trump. And manufacturing jobs are leaving at a record pace thanks to the tax scam.

Comment

Sigh. No little children are going to "have to pay off our debt," just like we aren't paying off our grandparents' debt. Why? Because 1) That makes no sense, and 2) Congress loves to spend our money.
                          Talk to me about GDP/debt. What is that? Is the economy growing?
                          Wrong. The tax cut piled on more debt we can't afford and has already started to increase inflation. $1.5 trillion for the rich. We no longer have monetary policy thanks to this stupid administration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

This is completely wrong. And job growth has been weaker under Trump. And manufacturing jobs are leaving at a record pace thanks to the tax scam.
                            Tax scam? Are you talking about Obamacare?

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Wrong. The tax cut piled on more debt we can't afford and has already started to increase inflation. $1.5 trillion for the rich. We no longer have monetary policy thanks to this stupid administration.
                              I have to tell this to every single liberal. Tax receipts have not decreased! Spending has increased. So there are TWO ways to balance the budget. Stop just focusing on one way.

We are literally affording the tax cuts. LITERALLY!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Please cite.
                                Oh, and the budget is NOT balanced.
                            Working...
                            X