Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The video is embedded here...

President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign released a video hammering former Vice President Joe Biden’s mental fitness.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      This is fantastic! First, for the sweet, delicious irony of Trump calling out someone else for mental fitness. Hilarious.
      But more importantly, for Trump's help in the much-needed task of making sure an old-school pol like Joe Biden is not the Dem nominee.

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Trump is highly intelligent. He's a very good candidate.

• In their whatever you want to call it hearing they can't accuse the President of a crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I guess Obama doesn't want him to lose.
      And that article has what to do with Obama?

And yeah, Biden is making embarrassing mistakes not that dissimilar to those Trump has made. They're both incompetent. What's your point.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Massive Semen Explosion after Blaze Hits Bull Artificial Insemination Facility, Firefighters Forced to Dodge 'Projectiles'

A huge fire at a cattle breeding facility in Australia has caused thousands of dollars in damage after at least 100 cylinders containing bull semen were destroyed.

Emergency services were called to the blaze in the early hours at Yarram Herd Services in Gippsland, Victoria.

According to ABC, it took 10 fire crews more than two hours to fully extinguish the fire after it broke out around 3 a.m. local time.

A spokesman from the Country Fire Authority told Daily Mail Australia that the fire had "completely shredded the building."

Country Fire Authority Gippsland commander Chris Loeschenkohl said the crew had to be wary of "projectiles" coming at them while they tackled the blaze.

"The liquid inside the cylinders was rapidly expanding and essentially the lids of the cryogenic cylinders were just popping off the top and projectiles were being thrown from the building," he told ABC.

"So firefighters went into a defensive mode initially to protect themselves, because there were also LPG cylinders at the neighboring property, and they did a magnificent job."

Loeschenkohl added that he has never had "anything to do with the artificial insemination (AI) side of things before" during his career.

Yarram Herd Services Committee vice chairman Aaron Thomas said the loss of 100 cryogenic cylinders of cattle semen will be a "huge blow" for the farmers.

"The actual cylinders are worth between $500 (U.S. $342) and $1,000 per unit but the semen inside them varies in price," he said.

"We're coming into the AI season so there would have been substantial amounts of semen inside the tanks that we've lost, which was owned by our local farmers, and it can range in value from $5 per straw to $95 per straw."

Thomas said the farmers have also lost a lot of equipment as a result of the fire.

"So this is significant damage and it is going to have a flow-on effect on Yarram, especially after the drought that Yarram district has experienced over the last 12 months."
        https://www.newsweek.com/fire-bull-s...tralia-1459673
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Add projectiles of flaming bull semen to the long list of the dangers of AI ...

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Flaming Bull Semen would be a great name for a rock band.

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            Flaming Bull Semen could sing, "Black cows, look better in the shade..."

• Broken_Erika
            Broken_Erika commented
            Editing a comment
            An entirely new type of "Flaming BS".......

• D megadonor Ed Buck finally arrested after third person turns up dead at his house.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Good riddance to an obvious scumbag.

• It's starting to look like Judge Sullivan was trying to get Flynn not to take the plea deal with his behavior behind the bench that people didn't really understand at the time.

Comment

• Biden has announced a plan to add 720 million women back into the workforce.

Comment

• Omar has deleted an old tweet that indicates that she married her brother.

And the man she married (suspected of being her brother) put a picture on Instagram of him and his newborn niece the day after Omar gave birth.

Comment

• Do you have a problem with women working or just think the idea is stupid? We don't know, because you didn't post anything that lets us put it into context.
                Without which it just sounds like your typical verbal diarrhea.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Do you have a problem with women working or just think the idea is stupid? We don't know, because you didn't post anything that lets us put it into context.
                  Without which it just sounds like your typical verbal diarrhea.
                  There aren't 720 million women in America.

Comment

• Yeah, that is funny. I read it as 72 million. My mistake. (and I'm not even as old as he is, so I don't have that excuse) Of course maybe he was including all the illegals that aren't officially counted.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Bipartisan support for banning federal agencies from buying Chineses drones.

Comment

• With over 3 billion women in the rest of the world he could easily get another 720 million employed.

Comment

• Bernie has introduced National Rent Control to "end homelessness" and it is estimated to cost $2.5 trillion.

Comment

Working...
                          X