No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And of course Kidiot is ignoring all the past coverage that CNN has provide the father.
    But it's OK for his alt right propaganda to totally ignore the corruption of the current administration...

As usual, Kidiot is a complete hypocrite
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I personally don't think he's smart enough to be a hypocrite. He's just a Kidiot.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        And of course Kidiot is ignoring all the past coverage that CNN has provide the father.
        But it's OK for his alt right propaganda to totally ignore the corruption of the current administration...

As usual, Kidiot is a complete hypocrite
        I don't watch CNN like you.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yet you are the one that keeps bringing them up. Strange dat.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Perfect example, acting like I watch CNN.

Comment

• Ds are trying to exempt known gang members from red flag laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Perfect example, acting like I watch CNN.
                Considering you accuse of me of doing it all the time, I find this hilarious.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• An upstate man busted for shooting a car and then threatening to harm himself is the first person to have his guns confiscated under New York’s new “red flag” law.
                  An upstate man busted for shooting a car and then threatening to harm himself is the first person to have his guns confiscated under New York’s new “red flag” law. Robert King, 51, was accused of i…

Freedom is dead.

Comment

I don't watch CNN like you.
                    I don't watch CNN... So another Kidiot Lie. I simply googled it and saw that the father had received tons of coverage from CNN in the past.
                    And as usual, you didn't address the actual point I was making.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I think he got blacked out for some reason though, maybe suggesting teachers carry.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So what? He's selling a book, not running for office. No one owes him airtime.
                        He also lives in a fantasy world where "people would get to choose" between sending their kids to a gun-free school or one where the faculty carries. Clearly not in touch with how things work in the real world. A cynic might say he's just trying to capitalize on his daughter's tragic death.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He's telling the truth about the failing schools

I think he got blacked out for some reason though, maybe suggesting teachers carry.
                      Just making more stuff I see... typical Kidiot.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The President seems to be campaigning against Biden already in a brutal hit video posted on Facebook

Comment

• I hope he wastes his time focusing on him.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess Obama doesn't want him to lose.

Comment

• Your opinion or was there an article that you could link to that might explain to us why you said it.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X