Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Mueller should have recommended indictment. There is no law against him recommending indictment,
    Thank you for admitting that Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Thank you for admitting that Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice.
      Can't be guilty when the investigation doesn't yield a recommendation for indictment. The salt mines are booming.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        And yet you know that is total BS. He deliberately obstructed the investigation at every turn. Quoting you:
        Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Mueller should have recommended indictment. There is no law against him recommending indictment.

• He didn't recommend indictment because he would lose the case. Imagine if Trump had been impeached for that and then found not guilty in criminal court. So that's what that's about.

But since we're on the subject this is what we found out from Mueller's testimony. The knew very early, if not immediately that there was no case for collusion. So they tried to prove obstruction. But they had no case for obstruction either. So what they did was keep the investigation going to try to get Trump to impeach.

So cry me a ****ing river fellas.

Comment

• Trump misspelled a word.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely not newsworthy.

• Mueller said he didn't decide on whether to recommend indictment because of the Justice Department's policy that you can't indict a sitting president. It's obvious from the report that Trump committed crimes while President. This isn't hard to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Mueller said he didn't decide on whether to recommend indictment because of the Justice Department's policy that you can't indict a sitting president. It's obvious from the report that Trump committed crimes while President. This isn't hard to understand.
          He either recommends indictment or he doesn't. He can be indicted after he leaves office.

You know you people got fooled and now you defend the people that fooled you. So stupid it's hard to believe.

Only cult members behave like you. You aren't even the victims of a con. Conned people eventually start to figure out the con.

Comment

• Hopefully you will figure it out eventually but I doubt it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
            New Zealand: Man brings clown to redundancy meeting

When copy writer Josh Thompson received an ominous email from his bosses asking to discuss his role at the company, he knew he was facing redundancy.

The human resources department at FCB New Zealand encouraged him to bring a "support person" to help cushion the blow, an option that is legally required in New Zealand.

But rather than bring a family member, a friend or even a pet, the part-time stand-up comedian decided to splash out NZ$200 (£100) on a clown called "Joe".

"I was working - because I had a job back then - and I got an email and the email said: 'Hi Josh we'd like to meet with you to discuss some matters in regards to your role,'" he told the BBC from Australia, where he has been "making the most of not having a job".

"Basically I sensed that this was going to be a redundancy ... so I thought I might as well try to make the best out of this situation," he added.

"Joe" accompanied Josh for the redundancy meeting, where the clown made balloon animals, although he had to be told to stop a few times as it was difficult to hear above the screeching of plastic.

"Boy, oh, boy, are they noisy," Josh said.

When Josh was finally delivered the hammer blow that he was to lose his job, the clown reacted accordingly.

"He nodded his head along when I received the bad news as if he was also receiving the bad news," Josh said.

"Professionalism at its finest, really."

Josh said he'd highly recommend hiring a clown as support for any suspected redundancy meeting.

"If you've got family, friends, step mums, step dads, step kids, bring them by all means," he said.

"But if there's a clown available, especially Joe, I'd definitely recommend it."

Josh Thompson took a clown to a work meeting as a "support person" when he was about to lose his job.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• CNN canceled the father of victim of the Parkland High shooting, Andrew Pollack, who has an important new book out that can help us understand why the shooting happened.

But I guess Sharpie-gate or whatever is more important.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                His "important new book" is basically his indictment of Parkland administration and promoting the idea of arming teachers. It's certainly an opinion he's entitled to, but it's a freaking book tour. If you actually cared about the topic, you'd be linking us to his USA Today op-ed or his other promotional appearances. But no, all you really care about is attacking the MSM. (BTW, CNN has given him plenty of air time previously. But I guess mentioning that wouldn't support your "CNN is evil" message.)
                Link: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/28/us/an...ntv/index.html

• Did you hear that on CNN?
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ahh, so the upper classes could crap on “America”? Gold toilets are so gauche.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Man, cancelling the father's of victims must be hilarious to psychopaths. I couldn't help but notice the 3 's

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He's laughing at the idea of you watching CNN, Kidiot.

• His daughter was shot, therefore he's entitled to a platform for his far-right views.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Man, cancelling the father's of victims must be hilarious to psychopaths. I couldn't help but notice the 3 's
                    Actually I was laughing that you continually accuse me of watching CNN yet you seem to quote them on a continual basis while I never do.
                    Only a moron would think I was laughing at the article. But then it is you I'm talking about.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      His daughter was shot, therefore he's entitled to a platform for his far-right views.
                      Didn't say he was entitled. My comment is on the scumminess of CNN

Comment

Working...
                      X