Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
    I wouldn't make that claim. But I would certainly claim that they don't like Jews. When did they create two states out of South Africa?
    Last edited by Kidlicious; September 12, 2019, 11:41.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Elizabeth Warren decended from Indian Fighters. Now we know why she claimed to be one.

Comment

• What a hateful little man.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I should have mentioned that she is really sorry.

Comment

• The DoJ has rejected McCabe's request for immunity.

Comment

• Dp

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidiot
                I smell like poop. I eat poop becuz the libtard fake news sez eating poop is bad for you. But is is good for you.
                I'm fairly sure all the Kidiot 'quotes' I read are fake. I refuse to believe he's really posting here, and is really that dumb.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Reality keeps coming at you.

Comment

• ICE is preparing for urban warfare

Comment

• Reading more Headlines... Did you bother to actually read the whole story?
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Who would win, ICE Urban Warfare Division or a bunch of Guatemalans with AR-15s and AK-47s?

Comment

• Since we don't have a pictures thread, and if we do i'm too lazy to find it, i'll post this here, since it's kinda newsworthy.
                          The Comedy Wildlife Photography finalists are in, here are two, more in the link at the bottom of poast.

The winner of this year's competition has been crowned, and it looks a little painful.
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Pelosi's sparks?

At giblets
                            Last edited by Kidlicious; September 13, 2019, 14:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                              Since we don't have a pictures thread, and if we do i'm too lazy to find it, i'll post this here, since it's kinda newsworthy.
                              The Comedy Wildlife Photography finalists are in, here are two, more in the link at the bottom of poast.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-49690173
                              I was going to ask you why you searched for pictures like that but then I remembered YouTube recently recommended videos of boar hogs being castrated to me. I regret to say I actually watched the video so maybe YouTube knows me better than I know myself.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• The video in question.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X