No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nunes has filed a suit against CfA and Fusion GPS for attempting to obstruct the investigation
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      1. "Her emails" was just an offhanded comment about how Nunes could not find anything actionable against H.Clinton despite multiple investigations across multiple years when he was hear of the House committee. Please note that both Ivanka and Jared use personal devices/servers for govt business on the regular and there is no outrage, no investigation, nothing.
      2. If what you post is true, then the investigation by US Atty is in process. Why TF would Devin Nunes need to sue anyone? He's just a US Rep and minority member of the committee these days. Let the Justice Dept do its job and STFU.

Nunes has lost his frivolous lawsuits against Twitter (for supposedly suppressing convervative views), and to the people in his district who forced him to stop calling himself a "farmer" since he hasn't had any farm-related income in over a decade. Now he's suing Twitter again, this time for defamation over being mocked (while knowing full well he's a public figure and thus a legit target) by accounts like Deven Nunes Cow.

He's just a crybaby who can't understand why he's not the center of attention anymore. As for Fusion, CfA, and Hillary, call me when this GOP Justice Dept finds something they can take to court. All the rest is just Fox/Breitbart fodder to feed the fake outrage of folks like...you.

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      To be honest you are simply ignoring reality. US Attys aren't appointed for no reason. There is evidence of criminal activity. If not then it's an abuse of power like what they did to Trump. IOW a witch hunt.

These lawsuits can reveal evidence. I'm sure this has more to do with that than the $9.9m.

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Well then, I'm sure you're very excited at the prospects.

• Just like Trump. Look at the bright shiny object over there now. What a clown.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You have no idea what you're talking about, but what's new?

Comment

• Republicans won't hold the President accountable for obstruction of justice but they'll sue some company

Comment

• You have no idea what you're talking about, but what's new?
          Don't worry, you're not my target audience.
          Everyone else will get it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
            Republicans won't hold the President accountable for obstruction of justice but they'll sue some company
            There's this thing in the real world called the legal system

Comment

• Omar's husband now wants a divorce after it became public that she was having an affair and there may be criminal activity involved.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                He'll probably get custody of the children as he was the primary care giver.

• Aren't you divorced? Is that the bar for being unlikable? Or do you have to be abused?.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My divorce isn't news. It's not up for discussion psycho.

Comment

• Her's shouldn't be either dumb ass.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm going back to ignoring your posts. There's something wrong with you.

Comment

• Yes because common decency is beyond your grasp.
                      You come here to troll everyone then get butt hurt when people stand up to you.
                      What a wuss.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• This deserves special treatment

The attorney who represented Christine Blasey Ford during Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court contentious confirmation hearings said in a speech earlier this year that Ford was motivated to come forward in part by a desire to tag Kavanaugh's reputation with an "asterisk" before he could start ruling on abortion-related cases.

The high-powered progressive lawyer, Debra Katz, made the remarks at the University of Baltimore’s 11th Feminist Legal Theory Conference, entitled "Applied Feminism and #MeToo." Her comments were first quoted in the book "Search and Destroy: Inside the Campaign Against Brett Kavanaugh" by Ryan Lovelace, which Fox News has obtained.

The Daily Caller News Foundation on Wednesday posted a video of Katz's comments.

“In the aftermath of these hearings, I believe that Christine’s testimony brought about more good than the harm misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanaugh on the court,” Katz said in the video. “He will always have an asterisk next to his name. When he takes a scalpel to Roe v. Wade, we will know who he is, we know his character, and we know what motivates him, and that is important.

Continue Reading Below

Comment

• I do not think he has an asterisk next to his name now. What a bunch of idiots.

Comment

• There will always be a ****stain associated with him. The senate would have approved Satan, so it is unrealistic to think anybody giving testimony believed that it would stop the nomination.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X