Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Octopus Cow?
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      I"m sure Trump is proud of all the morons that support him also.
      I was just joking. Another joke that you didn't get. Thanks for confirming that you support AOC.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Actually I'm not a fan of her's so it'x just something else you got wrong. Don't you ever get tired of being so wrong?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidiot being wrong is just his way of life...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yes, every time he is proven wrong, it's just a joke. Hilarious.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Mike Pence staying in a Trump hotel in western Ireland during an official visit to Dublin... "drain the swamp"

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                Walmart changes gun policies after shootings

Walmart is to stop sales of some types of ammunition following recent shootings, including one at one of its stores in Texas that left 22 dead.

The head of the company said it would discontinue sales of some bullets that can be used in assault-style weapons, and those used in handguns.

The move comes amid increasing pressure on the company, often cited as the largest firearms seller in the US.

Chief executive Doug McMillon said the company had been "listening".

"It's clear to us that the status quo is unacceptable," he said in a note to employees and published on the firm's website.

The firm also said it would discontinue handgun sales in Alaska, the only place it still offered such weapons.

The firm asked customers at Walmart and its Sam's Club stores to stop carrying firearms openly, even in states where it is legally permitted, saying such actions have caused fear and evacuations.

Mr McMillon said: "We know these decisions will inconvenience some of our customers, and we hope they will understand."
                The retailer will stop sales of certain types of ammunition in response to recent attacks.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Actually I'm not a fan of her's so it'x just something else you got wrong. Don't you ever get tired of being so wrong?
                  Is this a joke?

Comment

• What made you think it was a joke. Are you that clueless?
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What made you think it was a joke. Are you that clueless?
                      Because it was so stupid that I thought not even you are that stupid.

Comment

• I guess the answer is "YES" you are that clueless.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My son told funnier jokes when he was 5.

Comment

• Stupidest joke that I've ever heard.

Comment

• You've reached new levels of in-coherency. I'll leave you to your ranting and hope you seek help. .
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Which part of that didn't you understand? Or did you understand any of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X