Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BBC
    Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani 'butt dials' NBC reporter
    Rudy Giuliani, personal lawyer to US President Donald Trump, has left two unintended voicemail messages on a reporter's phone, NBC News reports.

In the calls, Mr Giuliani reportedly spoke about needing money and attacked Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Mr Giuliani has not yet commented on the calls.

Lawmakers demanded documents from Mr Giuliani earlier this month as part of the presidential impeachment inquiry.

In the past he publicly admitted asking Ukrainian officials to investigate widely debunked corruption allegations against Mr Biden.Three Democratic-led committees are currently investigating whether President Trump tried to pressure Ukraine's president into investigating Mr Biden in exchange for military aid.

What did Giuliani say?
    NBC investigative reporter Rich Shapiro says he received two voicemails from Mr Giuliani in the space of a month.

He described them as the result of "what is known, in casual parlance, as a butt dial".

Mr Shapiro missed the first call, mid-afternoon on 28 September, because he was at a child's birthday party. He had interviewed Mr Giuliani for an article the day before.

For the entirety of the ensuing three-minute voicemail, the president's personal lawyer reportedly attacked Mr Biden and his family.

"Biden has been been trading in on his public office since he was a senator," Mr Giuliani reportedly said to an unidentified man. In the conversation, he brought up the discredited allegations that Joe Biden, when vice-president, stopped an investigation in Ukraine to protect his son Hunter."He did the same thing in China. And he tried to do it in Kazakhstan and in Russia," Mr Giuliani reportedly added.

In the second voicemail, left on the night of 16 October, Mr Giuliani again recorded a conversation with an unknown man.

"We need a few hundred thousand," Mr Giuliani reportedly said at one point, in a conversation that Mr Shapiro says covered Bahrain and an unknown man named Robert.
    The president's personal lawyer left voicemails in which he spoke about Joe Biden and needing money.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
      The father's defense to those smears.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The father's defense to those smears.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ex...m_campaign=LSN
        He sounds not very trustworthy to me.

I mean, right from the start he claims that it is about cutting his sons penis off
        (wereasthe court case is actually about medical treatment ... with any gender reassignment surgery surely being far in the future (at a time where the kid can decide for him/herself if s/he wants it))

He also claims that after his divorce his kids became illegitimate and born out of wedlock and, through the whole interview, indulges into conspiracy theories about,
        how he always is the victim and not only was predetermined to be the loser in the current court case, but also was wrongfully treated in his divorce proceedings.

IMHO it sounds a lot like a victim mentality to me.(or like am intentional PR stunt to portray himself this way in order to get people to donate to his cause)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• A post disappeared. Whether or not someone is a victim or not. So claiming someone has a victim mentality isn't an argument. It's just an accusation.

He said an email was sent by the mother that indicates that she intended to have the penis removed, and that evidence was not taken into consideration of the court. That's an example of the kind of corruption that exists which he's talking about. So before you say that he has a victim mentality you need to find out if his accusation is true or not.

Edit: response to previous post.
          Last edited by Kidlicious; October 27, 2019, 06:40.

Comment

• I think he had to take the website down because there is a gag order now.

Comment

• Reporting from The Texan says Georgulas’ lawyers Jessica Janicek and Laura Hayes claimed during the trial that the mother does not plan on giving James hormone blockers at this time. However, “no one has stated that she (Georgulas) would not be open to using them when James begins puberty,” the report said, noting, “When Georgulas testified on Friday, she said that she understood a ‘social transition’ is usually followed by a ‘medical transition’ using puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones.”

In addition, Ms. Georgulas’ July 2018 testimony reveals that James, if he “persists” in being a “girl” named “Luna,” is set to be evaluated for hormone suppressants as young as age eight.
              - Daily Wire

The judge blocked "conservative" press from entering the courtroom. Speaks for itself.

Need to see a defense from the mother for the accusation that she sent the father an email saying that she was contemplating removing the boy's penis. Otherwise the accusation stands. You can't put stuff out there like that without consequences.

Comment

• U.S. Special Forces have executed Baghdadi. They didn't not lose any soldiers, but many ISIS fighters were killed. He ran crying into a ditch, where he received justice. Peace.

Comment

• Most ppl hoped Trump had went in alone an unarmed...
                  Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

He sounds not very trustworthy to me.

I mean, right from the start he claims that it is about cutting his sons penis off
                    (wereasthe court case is actually about medical treatment ... with any gender reassignment surgery surely being far in the future (at a time where the kid can decide for him/herself if s/he wants it))

He also claims that after his divorce his kids became illegitimate and born out of wedlock and, through the whole interview, indulges into conspiracy theories about,
                    how he always is the victim and not only was predetermined to be the loser in the current court case, but also was wrongfully treated in his divorce proceedings.

IMHO it sounds a lot like a victim mentality to me.(or like am intentional PR stunt to portray himself this way in order to get people to donate to his cause)
                    Well no wonder Kid takes his side, he sounds like an MRA

Comment

• I've never understood why men would be against men's rights, but I guess that gets in the way off psychologically abusing little boys.

Comment

• Trump really sounded like he's losing it in that press conference this morning, He kept repeating himself like he couldn't remember he said something similar a few minutes before.
                        Very disturbing.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          I've never understood why men would be against men's rights, but I guess that gets in the way off psychologically abusing little boys.
                          Two Words. Catholic Priest.
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• For all the abuse Trump takes for sexually abusing women and young girls, at least we don't hear about anything with young boys.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

We are talking about a 7 year old, they are not taking puberty blockers unless they are a case of precocious puberty in which they probably would take them anyway. By all means cite a case of a biological male who took medications to delay puberty for reasons such as precocious puberty and became sterile. If they still say they are trans in five or six years it clearly isn't a phase. Totally radical organizations like the American Academy of Pediatrics support providing transgender children with gender-affirming health care.
                              The advocates want children as young as six to transition chemically and via physical mutilation. That is what makes them criminal extremists in my mind.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

The advocates want children as young as six to transition chemically and via physical mutilation. That is what makes them criminal extremists in my mind.
                                Can you please provide evidence of people advocating sexual reassignment surgery for six-year-olds?

Comment

Working...
                                X