Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

Is Sky News the British equivalent of Fox News?
    They are owned by News Corp and are right of center but not as bad as Fox propaganda. Andy Ngo has a YouTube channel which is pretty good and he documents local news in Portland quite well including videos of exactly what type of criminal violence Antifa is up to. His videos have embarrassed those thugs so much that they now stalk him and do things like attack him when he is at the gym.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• The link wasn’t to Sky News (U.K.), it’s an Australian variant. Sky news in the U.K. is pretty centrist, maybe London centric. It’s seen as less to the right than the BBC or Channel 4 is to the left.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• People who actually take the time to attack antifa are usually sex deprived middle aged housewives so I don't know about dinner

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with ANTIFA, I'm fairly sure Dinner is a closeted wanker.

• Being with an extremist terrorist group is not a good look. BTW My wedding is on Wednesday so it is not like I give two ****s about such opinions from some person on an Internet forum.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          Then we agree. I would never support a extremist terrorist group. You have the right in the US to call ANTIFA whatever you want, which is rather pathetic, so I will call you whatever I want. Good luck with your marriage.

• Knock it off Sparky.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Vion Anthosparton
          (may you wage a life sown with flower blossoms)

(traditional wedding wish )

Comment

• Why cities like Seattle and San Francisco have become such crap holes.

Comment

• Hey Dinner, tomorrow you walk the aisle, you dance the dance (I guess you don't dance it) you get chained
              How does it feel

Comment

• We know Nigel is intolerant, but at least he isn't lactose intolerant...

The Brexit Party leader had just given a short speech in Newcastle as part of a tour of the country.

Nigel Farage hit with a Five Guys Banana and salted caramel milkshake.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Headline: Naughty Nigel creamed on by Five Guys.

Comment

• FREEDOM GAS!!!
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• pchang
                      pchang commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cut down on the baked beans.

• Apparently, tariffs are the solution to illegal immigration.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Reportedly he was all in a rage because Mueller pointed out he had documented Trump's obstructions of Justice and left it to Congress to act. Then Trump got even more worked up when he accidentally admitted Russia intervined in the election to help him then the NYT revealed Trump was so petty he demanded the name of the U.S.S. John McCain be covered up during his trip to Japan because Trump can't bare to even see that name without breaking down.

Every time Trump thinks he has bad news coverage he tries change the headlines by acting out and doing something totally thought out and poorly considered. That is how we got into each and every trade war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        We know Nigel is intolerant, but at least he isn't lactose intolerant...

The Brexit Party leader had just given a short speech in Newcastle as part of a tour of the country.

Nigel Farage hit with a Five Guys Banana and salted caramel milkshake.
                        How is the guy "intolerant"? He wants the UK to regain its sovereignty but that is a policy decision and has nothing to do with tolerance. Honestly, it is rather sad to see you, yet again, supporting violence against people for the crime of nonviolent free speech.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He is against immigration. His party has fewer non whites than the Repugnant Party in the US.
                          And how dare you once again attack capitalism, suggesting that no-one buy Five Guys milkshakes. There ought to be a National Milkshake Association (maybe NatShakeAss for short) to defend the constitutional right to buy, own, and use milkshakes. Shame on you!

• Yeah, that “breaking point” poster of his wasn’t at all intolerant or Nazi inspired....

Comment

Working...
                        X