No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It flew the kosovar flag and now it's destroyed by God.

at least that's what some say in serbia

who am I to disagree?

Nobody

Comment

• God isn't real

Comment

• Are the gargoyles safe?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          Are the gargoyles safe?
          Yes, they could be rescued. The hunchback was rescued as well
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• At least they didn't lose the whole building...
            Blah

Comment

• I think that Macron did it.
              My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

• https://www.thebeaverton.com/2019/04/corporate-donations-motivate-name-change-to-the-notre-damazon-cathedral/
                Last edited by Uncle Sparky; April 17, 2019, 16:47.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• dpdpdpdp

Comment

• I honestly don't udnerstand why macron chose to ask for donations to restore notre dame.
                    The state coffers have more than enough money to rebuild it.
                    My guess is:

macron wanted to say: hey look I'm a good neoliberal Pvssy, I won't take state money, I'll do it through donations and corprorate donations (which open the road for posts like uncle sparky posted)
                    and
                    b) la FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRANVCe is a secular state. We don' give a rat's ass if the whole churches mosques synagogues burn to the ground. The french state will piss on them too. (isn't france like the USSR? in a very good way)
                    POointe finale.

Comment

• after all macron is a product of sexual child abuse. Instead of rising above it, he drawn in it.
                      let's hope France remains more or less intact while this ****ing banker finishes the term the french couldn't give to lepen

Comment

• it goes without saying that i'm exactly opposite of lepen. what I'm saying is: Hey you? why did you become the president of france?
                        _well, it was either me or lepen.

Well, not too much of an achievement then

Comment

• Liar tells public she is not a liar
                          President Trump’s spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders is pushing back on allegations that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia report exposed a culture of lying at the White House.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                            Liar tells public she is not a liar
                            So, considering her record of lying vs. telling the truth, we can say that the opposite of what she says is true ... and that she actually confirms that the WH has a culture of lying
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• What if she said that everyone in the whole house is a pathological liar, including her? #russellsparadox
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• pchang
                                pchang commented
                                Editing a comment
                                She’s too dumb to understand that.

• Uncle Sparky
                                Uncle Sparky commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Huckabee Sanders would have no idea who Bertrand Russell was.

• Welcome to The Bank Info. The Bank Info is a informative website which provides its online readers informations about credit cards, banks, their reviews including many other exciting offers.
                              gm credit card login

Comment

Working...
                              X