No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee, I wonder who this is. What a child.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hopefully your continued violating your vacation will lead to a longer one. You're really pathetic.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Some hopes come true
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I thought a lot about CNN these days because I'm wondering if Kate did emBolduan the enemy when the big bad Wolf hired this Jake guy to wireTapper Trump Tower!
          Blah

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	hindenburg.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	9370748

Comment

• White male boomers are the biggest snowflakes of all.

Comment

• In my experiences the one usually accusing others is more likely the bigger one.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Using the ever-popular "smelt it, dealt it" rule there, Rah?

Comment

• very similar.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's a valid rule!

Comment

• Trumps State of the Union... Pelosi cancels citing security concerns.
                        Trump is happiest when he is lying to a huge audience. Well, security. He can't argue against that when billions of Mexican rapist/murderers are illegally crossing the US border EVERY SECOND!!! And they aren't the good kind of rapists that end up supreme court justices.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The ecological desaster that Trumps wall (if it ever would be built) will cause

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• "Congress allocated $1.3 billion to build a total of about 33 miles"

Now that is a problem and no two ways around it. The border is just under 2000 miles long so 33 miles of fence isn't remotely enough. I do not want the full 2000 miles fenced but all the areas which are not desert should be fenced to push would be traffickers to the most dangerous and least hospitable areas.

Make it harder and then concentrate law enforcement personal there.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Why a wall (outside of dense urban areas) and not drones?

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• As I said, sensors and drones are best in rural areas instead of a fence.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X