• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

lol

lol....
    I give up, you win, I can't compete with your wit

Comment

• Thank god american liberals (nazis) are not in power.

I don't know that the toll of nuclear winter would have been in Greece. But if watermelons were restricted Id' be very much pissed

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Translation: Trump won't start a war that isn't in America's interest. Waaaaaaa!
        I don't want a war, I was trolled by someone claiming Trump actually did something because of it being in America's interest

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

I give up, you win, I can't compete with your wit
          Alcohol addled at that

Comment

• It would appear that american liberals think they are smart

Comment

• plz stop responding so I don't get more notifications

Comment

• Turn them off?

Comment

• and get a brain?

Comment

• and suck trumps' c0ck?

Comment

I don't want a war, I was trolled by someone claiming Trump actually did something because of it being in America's interest
                      Nah. You don't want a war. You just want US troops where they are about to be attacked. You just want mobs of **** stains running the streets throwing piss on people. You just want the President removed from office because Adam Schiff told you a story and you got mad. Nah. Of course you don't want a war.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Nah. You don't want a war. You just want US troops where they are about to be attacked. You just want mobs of **** stains running the streets throwing piss on people. You just want the President removed from office because Adam Schiff told you a story and you got mad. Nah. Of course you don't want a war.
                        You want your ex-wife to come back so you can beat her again.

Comment

• Losing your cool there

Comment

You want your ex-wife to come back so you can beat her again.
                            Not worth it. Not by a long shot.

Comment

• I think giblets is having a bad day because of the disastrous Democrat Debate last night. It's looking pretty bad for the Ds and they didn't even throw hard balls.

Comment

• American liberals seem to think they are promoting liberalism and democracy when they are nazis.
                                Nazism was is and always be defeated

Sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X