Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

    lol

    lol....
    I give up, you win, I can't compete with your wit
    "South Africa is a shithole. It used to be a decent place." -Ben Kenobi

    Comment


    • Thank god american liberals (nazis) are not in power.


      I don't know that the toll of nuclear winter would have been in Greece. But if watermelons were restricted Id' be very much pissed

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

        Translation: Trump won't start a war that isn't in America's interest. Waaaaaaa!
        I don't want a war, I was trolled by someone claiming Trump actually did something because of it being in America's interest
        "South Africa is a shithole. It used to be a decent place." -Ben Kenobi

        Comment


        • Originally posted by giblets View Post

          I give up, you win, I can't compete with your wit
          Alcohol addled at that

          Comment


          • It would appear that american liberals think they are smart

            Comment


            • plz stop responding so I don't get more notifications
              "South Africa is a shithole. It used to be a decent place." -Ben Kenobi

              Comment


              • Turn them off?

                Comment


                • and get a brain?

                  Comment


                  • and suck trumps' c0ck?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by giblets View Post

                      I don't want a war, I was trolled by someone claiming Trump actually did something because of it being in America's interest
                      Nah. You don't want a war. You just want US troops where they are about to be attacked. You just want mobs of **** stains running the streets throwing piss on people. You just want the President removed from office because Adam Schiff told you a story and you got mad. Nah. Of course you don't want a war.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                        Nah. You don't want a war. You just want US troops where they are about to be attacked. You just want mobs of **** stains running the streets throwing piss on people. You just want the President removed from office because Adam Schiff told you a story and you got mad. Nah. Of course you don't want a war.
                        You want your ex-wife to come back so you can beat her again.
                        "South Africa is a shithole. It used to be a decent place." -Ben Kenobi

                        Comment


                        • Losing your cool there

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by giblets View Post

                            You want your ex-wife to come back so you can beat her again.
                            Not worth it. Not by a long shot.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                            Comment


                            • I think giblets is having a bad day because of the disastrous Democrat Debate last night. It's looking pretty bad for the Ds and they didn't even throw hard balls.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                              Comment


                              • American liberals seem to think they are promoting liberalism and democracy when they are nazis.
                                Nazism was is and always be defeated


                                Sorry

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X