• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another slow news day it seems. *yawn*
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• It is rather slow. Congress collectively decided Trump was an imbecile and went home plus it is a Sunday so not much to report.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• It is rather slow. Congress collectively decided Trump was an imbecile and went home plus it is the Sunday before Xmad so not much to report.

Comment

• Comment

• The deplorable in Diane must be referring to her math scores.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I cringe just thinking someone posted that. That simply must be a parady account. The name suggests so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                I cringe just thinking someone posted that. That simply must be a parady account. The name suggests so.
                nope. It's real.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  To be fair many people who support border security are not motivated by some mythic racial animus, as many liberals claim, but really are upset about the illegality, rampant criminality, the flow of drugs, and the human trafficking. All told, it would be good to get a handle on all of that. Obama was all about deporting criminals but ignoring those who did not commit additional crimes after illegally entering but now Dems literally want to protect felons from deportation as they think it will get them votes. This about lack of a moral compass by Dems outrages many, many people.
                  Aside from the cost of the wall (including effectiveness, feasibility, etc), why are people against it? Does it screw the environment or have social impacts? I don’t understand why people are so exercised over it. If it is just cost, take it out the military budget. It’s big enough.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• The wall is a symbolic gesture... kinda the anti Statue of Liberty. Give me your poor ... vs They’re rapists. It won’t change much about immigration on its own. There are already physical barriers in many locations.

But building THE WALL would be a national statement that Trumps racism and xenophobia is institutionalized.

Comment

• Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door! - a nation to be proud of

Comment

• When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people - a national embarrassment

Comment

• Mattis out Jan 1 instead of Mar 1.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• My bet is the DJIA drops by 1k tomorrow. It's a short day, however, so that may allay some of the incipient panic I'm beginning to see in the markets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                              Maybe. Then again... I imagine that is exactly what a parade account would write.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

Aside from the cost of the wall (including effectiveness, feasibility, etc), why are people against it? Does it screw the environment or have social impacts? I don’t understand why people are so exercised over it. If it is just cost, take it out the military budget. It’s big enough.
                                The wall itself, at least if someone thinks it is a complete walk for all 1800 miles, should be a nonstarter though a physical barrier will be needed with in, say 100 miles of a major city, but the rest should be done view an electronic fence.

Now, that is the reasonable position yet Dems are taking the no wall, no electronic fence, and no enforcement at all position. This because they want more illegals and anchor babies to vote for them, however, this is also why the Dems lose to half it's like Trump. If people could only count t on them to act sanely then they'd win in landslides but, unfortunately, Dems are their own worst enemies and always have been.

It is like when they start screaming their hatred for white people then cry come election day because none of the white people voted for them. It is pure idiocy.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                  Uncle Sparky commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  But if the caravan are all stupid and criminals, wouldn't they be natural Trump supporters? Every survey shows the more drooling moronic you are, the bigger you love Trump. Or if his rally are an indication.. 500 Trump supporters = 4 great grandparents. True, most caravan members don't seem to be 'Trump stupid' yet, but with folks like you and Ben and Kid to guide them, they could be!
                              Working...
                              X