X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Well, it is not me who is waiting for the revolution of the peasants
    More fake news.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• 9:30 am: someone said "Happy Holidays", causing a conservative Trump voter to burst into tears.

Comment

• If evidence mounts against the president, Democrats will have a "moral obligation" to try to impeach him, said writer Jennifer Rubin.

How far we have come. Even conservative pundits are now saying Donnie Small Hands will resign the Presidency right before his term runs out so that Mike Pence can pardon him. You see Donnie cannot pardon himself (he can try but the SCotUS will not uphold it) and it is now obvious to even thoughtful conservatives that Donnie Small Hands is a crook and a felon so he has to find a way for someone else to pardon him or else he goes to jail after he leaves office.

With 37% approval ratings and falling he will not win reelection so hoping Pence will pardon him is his only hope.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Pence is too ambitious to commit policital suicide like that. I am pretty sure he would demand more than a year in office so he could attempt to get past such an unpopular move.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Trump is effectively an unindicted co-conspirator on two felony chargers at this point (and we haven't even gotten to Mueller's findings yet) by his own Justice Department based upon their own in court sworn statements as well as that off his 12 year plus lawyer and fixer. Word is Mueller is now zeroing in on decades of criminal misconduct by the Trump crime organization not least of which is money laundering for the Russian mob and tax evasion. Then, of course, will be the, oh, so obvious, criminal conspiracy with the Russian government to commit treason against the United States of America among what will no doubt be numerous other charges including conspiring to obstruct justice.

The dye is cast, folks, the writing is on the wall, now, it is just a matter of the clock ticking down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              Well, it is not me who is waiting for the revolution of the peasants
              No-One can stop The Pheasant Revolution!
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• If they wait for the term to end before they bring charges, Pence may not get a chance to pardon him. I doubt the Dem replacement will.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ford pardoned Nixon in advance of any charges, thus short circuiting any criminal prosecution.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	38119575-7EB5-482E-BA19-E4B38F89A5D2.jpeg
Views:	76
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	9367836
                    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                    No-One can stop The Pheasant Revolution!
                    PETA will stop it!

Comment

• Tasty pheasant. A bit gamey but worth it or so I hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                        Ford pardoned Nixon in advance of any charges, thus short circuiting any criminal prosecution.
                        And that is what Donnie small hands is going to be left banking on now. Sadly, it sounds like he has been treating Pence just as badly as everyone else so that begs the question of if Pence will play ball or not.

Comment

• Shhh, let's all try to relax. Calm down the fake news brigade.

Nothing is going to happen to Donald John Trump, the President of the United States. He will get re-elected in 2024, and then again in 2028 once he changes the Constitution to remove term-limits. Just grab a drink or something, watch the Kardashians on TV, and go back to work tomorrow morning. Everything is under control.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• In other news, Goodyear is shutting down operations in Venezuela. Workers are being given 10 tires as severance pay.

Comment

• To be fair, the currency is absolutely worthless so maybe gifts in kind is the most valuable way to go.

Comment

• In private, Republicans in Congress are talking amongst themselves about when it would be the right time to dump Trump in order to save the party and not go down with the ship.

Comment

• pchang
                                pchang commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Do you not read Presidential tweets? Totally clears the President. However, that Individual-1 guy is screwed!
                            Working...
                            X