Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Oh man. Such a clever liberal.
    Yes, of course ... but "clever" actually is a quite common attribute for liberals
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 8, 2018, 13:46.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181208_125506.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	9367636

Comment

• He only hires the best ppl to fire them!
        Blah

Comment

• I mean the lucky few.
          Blah

Comment

• Trump in 2012:
            3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.
            https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...29591267328000

Trump in December 2018:
            Going to get my 3rd chief of staff at the end of year 2 of my presidency. Possibly getting my 4th one in the middle of year 3
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
              Hillary Clinton ruined the entire https://bestinfraredheaters.com planet. I don't think it is fixable.
              Agree!
              Last edited by devon; December 12, 2018, 16:57.

Comment

• And he can't pass his agenda

Comment

• Major riots in France all week. Thousands jailed, economy collapsing.

It's amazing what one bored Demon and thousands of weak-minds can do. Humans are toys.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Actually, it's the French... they've been rioting for nearly 300 years now...

• The peasants are revolting.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    The peasants are revolting.
                    The rich talking about how disgusting the peasants are is hardly going to make matters better

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                      Uncle Sparky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Have you ever dined with a peasant? ... They never use the right spoon!
                      Last edited by Uncle Sparky; December 10, 2018, 00:43. Reason: Does anybody else remember when McDonalds used to give out plastic coke spoons with the coffee?

• Guess a peasant is someone that hates globalism to an elitist. Can't wait until the American peasants rise up.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It Snowed Last Night..

8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 am: A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 am: So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 am: My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 am: The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 am: The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 am: The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 am: I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 am: The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.

8:40 am: The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 am: The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 am: The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 am: TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 am: I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 am: I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 am: Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

Moral:
                      There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become all because of snowflakes.

This was too good to not be copied and shared!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Guess a peasant is someone that hates globalism to an elitist. Can't wait until the American peasants rise up.
                        So, you are waiting for the communist revolution

Comment

• Mr fake news strikes again.

Comment

• Well, it is not me who is waiting for the revolution of the peasants

Comment

Working...
                            X