No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could use leaves as postapocalyptic currency ... this would also ensure that the forests always remain well raked and therefore lower the risk of forest fires (at least as soon as Trump, mankinds only remaining stable genius after the apocalypse, reinvents the rake)
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 20, 2018, 15:22.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
      I hope every major corporation collapses, the entire electric grid shuts down, the government completely loses control, and mass panic, riots, and chaos takes over the entire WORLD!!!

One step at a time though. Patience is a virtue. Damn my tummy still hurts. Time for soem moar Tums.

You know how my man worries about me.
      When GlaxoSmithKline goes under even you willfeel the burn of economic collapse!

Comment

• Michael D’Antonio says the image of Donald Trump as counter-puncher is a myth. The President is looking for safe spaces to hide in – and running out of options.

Trump, the fragile man who runs to safe spaces.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

When GlaxoSmithKline goes under even you willfeel the burn of economic collapse!

I will just be reverted to my natural state of a rampaging lunatic but with an angry Demon at his command.

Actually we have a give/take relationship. Versatility.

Edit: Oh you were talking about the Tums, I thought you meant my schizophrenic meds (I forgot the maker of them TBH)
          Last edited by ZEE; November 20, 2018, 15:20.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Yeah, when the S of State does it on unsecured device.
            You do know Trump uses an iPhone which is unsecure, right? The NSA and CIA have both tried to get him to give it up as it has likely been hacked but we all know Trump is both stupid and obstinate.

Kind of like you. You low I.Q. individuals tend to act in similar ways.

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Clearly the S of State handles much more sensitive info than a mere President (according to Kid).

• And when Kid makes excuses or ignores this we will have definitive proof (even though we already were quite aware) that his ex-wife did actually beat his brains out.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
              In the bathroom?
              I wouldn't put it past her.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

You do know Trump uses an iPhone which is unsecure, right? The NSA and CIA have both tried to get him to give it up as it has likely been hacked but we all know Trump is both stupid and obstinate.

Kind of like you. You low I.Q. individuals tend to act in similar ways.
                It's not unsecure. Stop watching that CNN crap dude.

Comment

• Ding ding ding ding.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• In other news, it would appear that Trump believes MBS more than the CIA. Of course, the CIA doesn’t spend $40 million a year on Trump properties.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I'm sure they'll get together at the G20 conference and **** each others *****. And then Trump will tell the world how great he is. And that they are besties.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It's not unsecure. Stop watching that CNN crap dude.
                      The really funny part was when Trump sent a tweet denying he used a iPhone and the bottom of the tweet said sent using an iPhone. You can't fix stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

The really funny part was when Trump sent a tweet denying he used a iPhone and the bottom of the tweet said sent using an iPhone. You can't fix stupid.
                        No. Stupid is being an open borders, Antifa Democrat.

Comment

• In better news, I think I am going to make it. I just kept soem food in my tummy and it is not rumbling. Even got up and danced around to soem music for a bit. Still going to hold off on my next glass of rum for a little bit.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Has anyone told Trump that Mexicans and Central Americans are extremely good at raking forests? This is why you never hear news reports of central American forest fires.
                            This could solve two of America's most pressing problems.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                            X