No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope. Muslims are the most common haters of Jewish people. Stop lying.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• “It was Justice (Clarence) Thomas who tells me that when he first came to the Court, another justice approached him and said, ‘I judge you by what you do here. Welcome.’ And I repeated that story to Justice Kavanaugh when I first greeted him here,” Sotomayor told Axelrod.
      Interview on CNN

Comment

• On another news:
        Trump names handbag designer (and Mar-A-Lago-member) as as new ambassador to south africa

Not sure what her credentials are ... my guess is, that she paid for a special luxury premium membership at Mar-A-Lago,
        which includes the chance for an official position in the government
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Need someone to get the white farmer genocide in HAND. The new ambassador has got it in the BAG.

Comment

• Ocasio-Cortez is leading the "Justice Democrats" against the "White Democrats."

Comment

• https://hotair.com/archives/2018/11/...sing-line/amp/

It is nice to see left leaning publications (like The Atlantic and HotAir) admitting the truth about Antifa; that they are illegitimate and nothing but things and criminals. The left needs to clean it's own house and get its ducks in a row before it can try to clean up the mess which is the Trump controlled GOP. It can be done and it should be done.
              Last edited by Dinner; November 19, 2018, 04:38.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Kamala Harris remains an imbecile. She recently compared Immigration and Customs Enforcement to the KKK. So I guess she wants no immigration laws nor any customs enforcement at the borders.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-cuomo-vpx.cnn

Comment

• Subscribe to the Real Time YouTube: http://itsh.bo/10r5A1BBill chastises Hollywood for its fascination with superheroes, and warns against pinning all your h...

A fair point.

Comment

• Brenda Snipes has resigned. I guess she just couldn't steal an election, no matter how much she tried.

Comment

• I only know Wesley Snipes.
                      Blah

Comment

• An article about the unbelievable intellectual archievements/capabilities of Donald Trump and his trusted advisors
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• People in Mexico are protesting the Migrant Caravan, calling them invaders. (If they try to cross between ports that's exactly what they are.)

Comment

• Old news. But still funny. I'm sure Kid will claim that he's smarter than anybody here.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The WH has informed CNN that Acosta will be suspended again in two weeks.

Comment

• pchang
                                pchang commented
                                Editing a comment
                                And then the WH backed down. So much winning!!!

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              The WH has informed CNN that Acosta will be suspended again in two weeks.
                              And CNN already has informed the district court about the plans of the WH to violate the 1st and 5ths amendments again

The White House on Monday said that CNN correspondent Jim Acosta’s press pass has been “restored,” bowing to days of pressure and a federal lawsuit against the administration.

Comment

Working...
                              X