• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Hispanic-Latino employment statistics for September 2018:
    • Unemployment rate: 4.5%, down from 4.7% in August
    • Number Employed:27,059,000 up from 26,927,000 in August
    • Number Unemployed:1,287,000, down from 1,315,000 in August
    • Labor Force Participation: 66.0%, up from 65.9% in August
    • Civilian Noninstitutionalized Population (16+ years old): 28,346,000, up from 28,242,000 in August
    • Number Participating in Labor Force:28,346,000, up from 28,242,000 in August
    Do you also have the numbers of those Hispanics/Latinos who, after living in the country for many years, or even decades (with studying or having a regular job), now are going to be expelled from the country (or are in danger of getting expelled), due to Trumpian changes of certain policies (like the DREAM act)?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Obama had greater job creation growth for all groups.

How I miss hearing this man and seeing him in the oval office. And that smile. I almost want to cry for this country.

​​​​​Btw, wage growth and job growth is slowing under Trump. Wage growth for most Americans has actually started to decline!!!
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Do you also have the numbers of those Hispanics/Latinos who, after living in the country for many years, or even decades (with studying or having a regular job), now are going to be expelled from the country (or are in danger of getting expelled), due to Trumpian changes of certain policies (like the DREAM act)?
        My partner is here on DACA. It has been hell. He may be able to renew only because of court order. Now I am trying to petition for him so he can get his green card. ****ing costly and the lawyer said the process has slowed to a crawl under Trump.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Am I a Whataboutism hack?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• And now for something, completely different.
            Originally posted by BBC
            Elephant rudely interrupts BBC reporter Ferdinand Omondi in mid-flow
            "It's one of the great spectacles of Africa," says our reporter Ferdinand Omondi.

But what happened next caused lots of giggles as one of the baby elephants made quite a splash.
            "It's one of the great spectacles of Africa," says our reporter Ferdinand Omondi. But what happened next caused lots of giggles as one of the baby elephants made quite a splash.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

More often than not
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You should be thanking Obama. The numbers were far improved under him. But now job growth is slowing and wages are starting to decline.

Comment

More often than not
                  I'm thinking more along the lines of "what about my brain".

Comment

• Well, at least Kid should be safe during the zombie apocalypse. Unfortunately.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

own goal.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                        Well, at least Kid should be safe during the zombie apocalypse. Unfortunately.
                        So, the majority of survivors in case of a zombie apocalypse will be Trumpists

Comment

• Well the media is having a total melt down. Susan Collins is teh Hitler

Comment

Well the media is having a total melt down. Susan Collins is teh Hitler
                            She betrayed her liberal leaning state and went against the wishes of her constituents. No worry. She will be gone by 2020. They are already funneling money to any opponent.

kidiot strikes again!
                            Last edited by Giancarlo; October 6, 2018, 14:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post

own goal.
                              That's a good line.

Comment

• Ford announced that she will not pursue allegations any further, but you can still send her money.

Comment

Working...
                                X