Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Flake will only vote with "Yes", if they conduct an FBI investigation beforehand ...
    seems like the voting has postponed by one week in order to give the FBI the necessary time to investigate
    He's talking about a limited scope investigation. This is not what the Dems want. They want an investigation past the midterms.

And McConnell hasn't agreed. Might not need Flakes vote.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yeah, seems like kid thinks, that the allegation that someone is a woman / has a vagina, is some kind of insult
      It seems like you think I give a **** about your stupid false accusations that have nothing to do with what I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He's talking about a limited scope investigation. This is not what the Dems want. They want an investigation past the midterms.

And McConnell hasn't agreed. Might not need Flakes vote.
        Even if it may be a limited scope investigation, it is more than Graham and most of his fellow senators hoped toi get away with.
        They believed, hearing Dr. Ford and then dismissing her statement would be enough to get Kavanaugh nominated.

With a limited scope investigation there, at least, is a chance to uncover some of the lies or skeletons that Kavanaugh hides in his closet
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• McCarthy Scum

Comment

• Idk why cucks like Flake even listen to you people who admit to being liars.

Comment

• Broken_Erika
              Broken_Erika commented
              Editing a comment
              Flakers gonna Flake.

• So the FBI would conduct interviews. They would focus on the sexual assault accusation, NOTHING ELSE. Congress will get summaries of those interviews. That's it. But please continue to get your hopes up so that they can get shattered.

Comment

• Murkowski, coming from a state that has seen large opposition to Kavanaugh, including from the popular governor and Lt governor who both oppose Kavanaugh, is now calling for a delay.

Alaska has an independent, democrat leaning governor and Democrat Lt. governor. Sarah palin's state isn't as red as it used to be. The environment is a growing concern for many Alaskans as is health care. Shifting priorities! They opposed Kavanaugh before these revelations about sexual assault came to light.
              Last edited by Giancarlo; September 28, 2018, 15:20.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It seems like you think I give a **** about your stupid false accusations that have nothing to do with what I said.
                You are a gutless spineless coward. Just like Kavanaugh. What are so you afraid of?

An indepth thorough investigation should be welcomed by an innocent man. You don't want that because Kavanaughs guilt would be established... Especially with the gang rape accusation that has emerged.

​​You are an angry incel just like Lindsay Graham and no man will ever want to be with you.

​​​​​http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b...b09d41eba10c0b
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Idk why cucks like Flake even listen to you people who admit to being liars.
                  Flake is on apolyton?

If he is, I'd say one thing: imagine if that was your daughter, niece or wife (or even son or nephew) who came home and said they were sexually assaulted.

I'd say grow a ****ing backbone and stand up for human dignity.

Flake is retiring and has nothing to lose.

Comment

• And Kid is the only one that tells the truth
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Mark Judge, the one that Kavanaugh and the GOP members of the judiciary committee wanted to prevent from testifying under oath before the committee, has expressed his willingness to cooperate with the FBI

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/...56533370441729
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Mark Judge, the one that Kavanaugh and the GOP members of the judiciary committee wanted to prevent from testifying under oath before the committee, has expressed his willingness to cooperate with the FBI

The one that would prove that Kavanaugh committed perjury (again!) to Congress.

Funny how so many people around Trump fall under federal investigation. Kavanaugh should have kept his mouth shut and ego at the door.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180928_150933.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	9361134

Comment

• Kavanaugh is years younger, but this is actually a pretty good representation of what Kiddie-diddler looks like when he posts here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180927_224018.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	9361136

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Why doesn't President Puss E Grabber simply pardon Kavanaugh for all past and future misdeeds?

• Giancarlo
                              Giancarlo commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It looks like he is trying to hold in a fart.

Mark Judge, the one that Kavanaugh and the GOP members of the judiciary committee wanted to prevent from testifying under oath before the committee, has expressed his willingness to cooperate with the FBI

And you think he is going to contradict his statement to the Senate?

Comment

Working...
                            X