Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump ranked first with a large margin in YouGov poll about presidents

41 % of polled americans chose Trump as worst president in history

In the question "Who was/is the best president ever", margins among the first places were less pronounced.
    17% chose Abraham Lincoln, while 16% choe Barrack Obama.
    Donnie ranks farther down on this list with just 6% of polled americans thinking he is the best president ever
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Don't let Trump see that. Anything where Barack Obama is beating him will make his head explode.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Congratulations Trump Hotels ...
          you have just been awarded the "Best Hotels"-Award by Trump Hotels

https://twitter.com/mdamelincourt/st...17084549058561

Now I m waiting for the time that Trump awards himself the "Presidential Medal of Freedom with Distinction", the "President's Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service", the "Presidential Medal of Freedom" and maybe the "National Medal of Technology and Innovation"
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 13, 2018, 13:01.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180913_123845.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	9359983

Comment

• NBC has announced that it's audience is a bunch of pussies now and no longer find Norm Macdonald funny.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180913_123845.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	9359983
                Kinda like McCain giving that fake dossier to the FBI.

Comment

• Aeson
                  Aeson commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you saying Putin has Kavanaugh peepee tapes too?

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well, how can anyone give any potentially damaging (for Trump or his political supporters) dossiers to the FBI?

Don't they know that they have to give these dossiers to Trumps WH, so that the people in the WH around Trump can find out whether they are fake or not ... and then delete them (before any line of the dossiers gets out of the WH)? (and, if tsaif dossiers were true, find out and punish the traitors who gave out the secret informations)

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                  Fixed it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180913_140110.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	9359992

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, how can anyone give any potentially damaging (for Trump or his political supporters) dossiers to the FBI?

Don't they know that they have to give these dossiers to Trumps WH, so that the people in the WH around Trump can find out whether they are fake or not ... and then delete them (before any line of the dossiers gets out of the WH)? (and, if tsaif dossiers were true, find out and punish the traitors who gave out the secret informations)
                    His "I am Spartacus" moment.

Comment

• It seems Brett Kananaugh may have committed something serious when younger.

We will have to see. It looks as if his appointment could be derailed.
                      ​​​
                      Last edited by Giancarlo; September 13, 2018, 17:06.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The Steele dossier has turned out to be more true. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment

• Bombshell (probably enough to send Trump and kidiot in an absolute rage tonight):

Paul Manafort is nearing a plea bargain in order to avoid a second federal trial, which goes directly to charges of being a foreign agent (before and during the Trump campaign) and additional fraud charges. Already facing a minimum of 7 years in prison (contrary to some reports saying up to 40 - they probably struck a deal to reduce that), Manafort seems to have neared a plea bargain. This should be particularly disturbing to Kidiot because this one goes directly at the Russian collusion part. The fact that Manafort chose a plea bargain most likely notes that he offered substantial information to Mueller's investigation.

http://fortune.com/2018/09/13/manafo...-second-trial/

7 years or 40 years... that's basically a life sentence for someone of Manafort's age and health.

In other news, Andrew Cuomo cruised to an easy win in the democratic nomination. I like Cynthia Nixon, but she simply had too many flaws for me to even considering backing. Andrew Cuomo seems a likely candidate to run in 2020. I like left wing candidates and Cuomo is a bit too moderate for my tastes, but enough of the TV stars. No more. They need to stay in show biz.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b64a336cfc88

Comment

• Actually, it might just mean he can't afford another long, expensive trial. As of 9/12, he was trying to strike a deal that would not require implicating Trump.

Let's wait until details are known before deciding what it means. Just a thought.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• pchang
                              pchang commented
                              Editing a comment
                              We know that Manafort pleaded guilty to 2 charges and all the others were dropped. This was quite a reduction. We also know that Federal prosecutors do not give away stuff for free.

• We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                            X