No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the time Trump is removed, there will be fifty prison sentences for his administration.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, I guess that in case of the 34 prison sentences (vs. 3 prison sentences for governments under democratic presidents) it could be believable shown before court that the convicted government officials actually commited the crimes they were accused of
      A lot of people are committing crimes. They don't get convicted. Don't make this hard.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

A lot of people are committing crimes. They don't get convicted. Don't make this hard.
        What a tool. Trumps administration is setting records in committing crimes. Obama was clean. Get the **** over it.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• A lot of people are committing crimes. They don't get convicted. Don't make this hard.
          And how do you count those committing? Innocent until proven guilty. Another words, convicted. Only Kid considers himself to have god given powers to determine just who is committing what crimes.

What a moron.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ... that moment when you simultaneously argue the killer of Mollie Tibbetts proves Congress *must* act on the border wall and Stephen Paddock killed 58 and wounded 422 in Las Vegas proves Congress *must not* act on guns...
            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180822_202419.jpg Views:	3 Size:	261.8 KB ID:	9356186

Comment

• Trump and his WH officials can bring out the champagne bottles and celebrate.
              Due to failing health and still progressing cancer, McCain has stopped the treatment for his brain cancer.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...t-glioblastoma

My guess is that he will only have weeks to live
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Trump Organization CFO granted immunity from prosecution, Apparently, he has worked for the Trumps for 40 years...
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Kaboom

Manhattan based prosecutors are considering pursuing (state) criminal charges against the Trump organization. The sh*t is hitting the fan.

The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office is considering pursuing criminal charges against the Trump Organization and two senior company executives in connection to Michael Cohen’s payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels, the New York Times reported Thursday, citing two officials with knowledge of the matter.

Last edited by Giancarlo; August 24, 2018, 22:07. Reason: Link fixed

Comment

• So I wonder what Mr. Stable Genius will do when everyone in his organization ends up either taking plea bargains or prosecuted. And you know that Weisselberg is the highest ranking person in the organization that isn't a Trump? You know who is above Weisselberg? Well the son of the stable genius.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Trump happily tweeting on 7.7 about Twitters war against Fake News:
                      Twitter is getting rid of fake accounts at a record pace. Will that include the Failing New York Times and propaganda machine for Amazon, the Washington Post, who constantly quote anonymous sources that, in my opinion, don’t exist - They will both be out of business in 7 years!

Trumps angry tweet on yesterday:
                      Social Media Giants are silencing millions of people. Can’t do this even if it means we must continue to hear Fake News like CNN, whose ratings have suffered gravely. People have to figure out what is real, and what is not, without censorship!

Seems like too many of Trumps supporters, bots and fans have been banned by Twitter & Co ...
                      and I guess Donnie is especially angry about Alex Jones getting banned on several social media platforms
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You have to ban people when you don't know how to use logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          You have to ban people when you don't know how to use logic.
                          If Hitler and Goebbels were alive today and you don't ban them from social media,
                          don't be surprised if they turn your state into a fascist "paradise"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

If Hitler and Goebbels were alive today and you don't ban them from social media,
                            don't be surprised if they turn your state into a fascist "paradise"
                            1) The only thing this has to do with what I said is that you just proved my point.

2) No. The left loves fascists. Antifa is not banned, either are a lot of radical leftists.

Comment

• Fascism is right wing you tool. The left hates fascists like you.

Comment

• Antifa forces spreading their insatiable urges of violence to the shores of Northern France!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_178816.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	9356838

Comment

Working...
                                X