No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, the USA have threatened Ecuador with sanctions, because Ecuador supported an international resolution to promote breastfeeding (instead of using infant formula) and restrict the promotion of food products that harm children?

The US got Ecuador to back down from a breastfeeding resolution by threatening trade retaliation and pulling military aid.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• DT is well known for his opposition to anything natural about breasts. Except when Putin likes natural breasts, then DT is all, "yah, me too!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Not on the civil case.
        You weren't talking about the civil case.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• So you're saying that the arguments that you claimed i was using were from the civil trial? God, you're even dumber than I thought, and I didn't think that was even possible.

But yeah, whatever.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You're fantasizing in your own little world.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Better than your world, any day.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I know that you and your brother constantly play obtuse and get me to spell out every damn thing to you. I just don't know why you think you are slick, because I sure don't.

Comment

• This is a big part of the real problem with China yet the Trump administration doesn't really seem to understand it.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• And now for something completely different. A Flock of Drunken Seagulls
                      Originally posted by BBC
                      Drunken gulls "stinking of alcohol" are being taken for treatment to an RSPCA centre in Somerset.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        I know that you and your brother constantly play obtuse and get me to spell out every damn thing to you. I just don't know why you think you are slick, because I sure don't.
                        Actually we ask you to clarify because you usually make no sense, or more often, are just making things up. Stop doing that and we won't ask you to clarify.
                        We also want it to be clear so we can quote it later to show just how stupid you were.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Playing stupid to try to make good people look stupid; what psychos do.

Comment

• "good people"
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, "good" always is in the eye of the beholder ... the catholic Inquisitors (and the people who tortured the accused witches/sorcerors and burned them on stakes at their command) also always thought of themselves as good people who did their work on behalf of the lord
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Good point.
                                Claiming to be "good" while ranting about others being psycho's in the same sentence is entertaining.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X