No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man that stole the teen's MAGA hat has been charged with felony assault.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Senator Elizabeth Warren says that she will not accept a million dollars from the President to prove that she is Native American.
      Maybe she will do so if Donnie releases his Tax Returns to the public, as he promised to do after election

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The man that stole the teen's MAGA hat has been charged with felony assault.
      A man involved in the beating of a mentally disabled Chicago man that was streamed on Facebook Live pleaded guilty on Thursday, according the state’s attorney.

Is that the case you are talking about?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Why do people here engage with Kid...? Seriously.

But in other real news

Click image for larger version

Name:	oompa.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	9350460
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

A man involved in the beating of a mentally disabled Chicago man that was streamed on Facebook Live pleaded guilty on Thursday, according the state’s attorney.

Is that the case you are talking about?
          I don't click on fake news click bait.

But the guy said that he thinks a MAGA hat is the same as a KKK hood, so he has the same stupid beliefs that Proteus does. Maybe because they both watch CNN.

Comment

• Guess 8 years prison aren't enough in the eyes of Kid.
            I guess he would have preferred death penalty, or at least life without parole

Upon further looking ... I think the case Kid means is another one ...
            in that case the attackers stole a MAGA hat from a Trumpster in public
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Why do people here engage with Kid...? Seriously.
              Thread winning post. It's better to just insult him.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Changing the subject for a short while - a very strange fish :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• If you constantly believe that people can see right into your head, you may be a pacific barreleye fish

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

Thread winning post. It's better to just insult him.
                    Take your vagina hat off first.

Comment

• right after you take off your MAGA douche bag white hood.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                        right after you take off your MAGA douche bag white hood.
                        You only doubled down.

Comment

• Obama's DHS chief compared those who call for ICE to be abolished to those who called for the Defense Dept to be abolished during Vietnam War.

Comment

You only doubled down.
                            If preferring to be known for supporting women's rights over trumps racists policies, then yeah, triple down every time.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Great news for Donnie, who, as we all know, always wants to rank first place in everything he does.

A scholar poll ranking all past presidents has put Donnie in first place
                              The question asked in this poll was: Who was the worst president of all times?
                              Donnie might also get some satisfaction out of the fact that Obama in this poll ranked among the last places of the survvey (more exactly, on 8th last place)

Donnie won his place with a mind boggling 12.3 out of 100 points

https://hillreporter.com/scholars-po...dent-time-2162

Congratulations to the victor

Comment

Working...
                              X