Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You are right ... being called a communist is even worse than being called a "white supremacist" (considering the crimes the communist regime in the USSR commited) ...
    so in your book a Liberal, being called a communist by a Trumpster, should have even more "rights" to beat up the insulting Trumpster, than vice versa a Trumpster who is being calles a "White Supremacist"
    You use propaganda just like the USSR did. Your fake news does the same thing. The only reason you are objecting to being called a communist is to try to justify calling people white supremacist, and it doesn't even work. It doesn't justify calling people white supremacist. But you keep doing this crap, day after day.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      ... It doesn't justify calling people white supremacist. But you keep doing this crap, day after day.
      Because it is quite clear that white supremacists love Donnie (and a large percentage of Trumpsters self identify as "Alt-Right "and/or "White supremacists" )

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8166821.html

To cite Andrew Anglin (ceator of the Neonazi website "The daily Stormer"), after Trump made his "****hole countries" remark:
      “This is encouraging and refreshing, as it indicates Trump is more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration.”
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Frankly I think you are equivalent to a communist. I mean I don't see how you are any different from Chegitz for example. Chegitz doesn't even use violence. I don't know if he would participation in violent revolution or not, but that's no worse than liberals like you that call people white supremacists and spread your ridiculous crap propaganda, making a big deal about a jackass going to a Trump rally and getting beat up for yelling BLM.

You missed entirely that no Trump supporters go to Democratic rallies and call everyone Communist and that I wouldn't make a big deal about such a person getting beat up. I've got better things to do than act like a twit.

Comment

• Proteus_MST
          Proteus_MST commented
          Editing a comment
          In that case I would add "Communism" to the list of things you know nothing about

• Uranus has experienced a colossal pounding -

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• One of the asylum seeker families got their 14 month old child back ... after 85 days.
          It was covered in lice and it was obvious that it hadn't been bathed even once during those 85 days.

But hey, what did the "nice people" at Fox and Friends say?
          [cyn]They are not "our" children, so why care? [/cyn]
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

One of the asylum seeker families got their 14 month old child back ... after 85 days.
            It was covered in lice and it was obvious that it hadn't been bathed even once during those 85 days.

But hey, what did the "nice people" at Fox and Friends say?
            [cyn]They are not "our" children, so why care? [/cyn]
            Want to bet on whether or not that's fake news?

Comment

Want to bet on whether or not that's fake news?
              It would fails on the simple fact that you wouldn't accept any of the Mainstream Media sites that brings the story ...
              and that FoxNews, being the propaganda tool for Donnies government, surely won't bring the story (as it would shed a bad light on Donnes plicies),
              neither would Breitbart bring the story (after all it is about "filthy aslum seekers")

But here are a few other news sites that have the story (and have more details than the tweet):
              http://theweek.com/speedreads/783284...y-covered-lice
              http://thehill.com/latino/395752-law...-after-85-days

Obviously it is one of several cases that several US states bring up (on behalf of those asylum seekers/immigrants) against the federal government

Comment

It would fails on the simple fact that you wouldn't accept any of the Mainstream Media sites that brings the story ...
                and that FoxNews, being the propaganda tool for Donnies government, surely won't bring the story (as it would shed a bad light on Donnes plicies),
                neither would Breitbart bring the story (after all it is about "filthy aslum seekers")

But here are a few other news sites that have the story (and have more details than the tweet):
                http://theweek.com/speedreads/783284...y-covered-lice
                http://thehill.com/latino/395752-law...-after-85-days

Obviously it is one of several cases that several US states bring up (on behalf of those asylum seekers/immigrants) against the federal government
                So won't put your money where your mouth is because you know it's fake news.

Just to set the record straight, this has nothing to do with the issue of detaining illegal immigrants. This is an accusation against whoever was responsible for taking care of that baby, possibly HHS.

Comment

So won't put your money where your mouth is because you know it's fake news.

Just to set the record straight, this has nothing to do with the issue of detaining illegal immigrants. This is an accusation against whoever was responsible for taking care of that baby, possibly HHS.
                  It was the policy introduced by your Masters servant, Jeff Sessions, which put more strain on an already overburdened and underfunded agency (i.e. the HHS)
                  And if was your governments gross financial incompetence which not only has this agency (as well as lots of other agencies) ber underfunded, but also failed to get more funds to the agency in order to take care of the additional influx of thousands of children (which was caused by Sessions policy)

But well, providing already rich people with more money (due to massive tax cuts that will result in even more federal debts for future generations) of course was more important than money to care for the needy.
                  How christian

Comment

It was the policy introduced by your Masters servant, Jeff Sessions, which put more strain on an already overburdened and underfunded agency (i.e. the HHS)
                    And if was your governments gross financial incompetence which not only has this agency (as well as lots of other agencies) ber underfunded, but also failed to get more funds to the agency in order to take care of the additional influx of thousands of children (which was caused by Sessions policy)

But well, providing already rich people with more money (due to massive tax cuts that will result in even more federal debts for future generations) of course was more important than money to care for the needy.
                    How christian
                    The President isn't responsible for funding the government, Congress is. If you have no idea what you're talking about you might not want to comment at all.

Comment

The President isn't responsible for funding the government, Congress is. If you have no idea what you're talking about you might not want to comment at all.
                      The same congress that was responsible for giving the rich a hefty tax break at the expense of lots of programs, many of them for those in need.
                      With both, congress and senate having a GOP majority

Comment

The same congress that was responsible for giving the rich a hefty tax break at the expense of lots of programs, many of them for those in need.
                        With both, congress and senate having a GOP majority
                        Tax cuts have nothing to do with this. The tax cuts did not reduce HHS spending.

Comment

• This is the evidence that PBS has for this accusation ...

PBS reported that while it is hard to prove Caceras' claims, there is a Health and Human Services shelter for children at the location where Caceras said her child was held.

Comment

Tax cuts have nothing to do with this. The tax cuts did not reduce HHS spending.
                            Donnies FY 2018 budget proposal was already made with the long term planning for the tax breaks in mind.
                            But if you feel better you may also see the culprit in the 50 billion increase for the military budget for 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_U...federal_budget

No matter what ... anyone with at least half a mind can tell you that, if you increase the workloiad of a department, while at the same time cutting its budget by almost 1/5, then quality will invariably suffer ... especially if said department already was overburdened before the budget cuts

Comment

• Senator Elizabeth Warren says that she will not accept a million dollars from the President to prove that she is Native American.

Comment

Working...
                              X