No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn this vodka is some good ****. I couldn't even taste it. The guy at the liquor store recommended it. Samum or some ****. French ****. Less of a hangover because it is wheat based...

Um... what thread did I post in again?
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• and with that you show more coherence than a sober Kidiot.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Is there something important going on in the world again? I hate when that happens. I'll wait a few years then start paying attention. Do a bit of catching up. After I become completely fluent in Hebrew that is (a difficulty level 4 out of 5 on the language scale.)
        Order of the Fly

Comment

• What about Chuckie Fake Tears though? Is he down with the new racism against the old racist Democrats too?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• God, I hope so!

Comment

• JohnT: Also lives in a glass house and throws rocks.

Comment

• I think that is Baphomet. Not even a real demon. Just a symbol of the "Satanists" that actually do not even believe in Satan. Just a bunch of Blasphemers.

Master Ba'al will be having a "conversation" with those *******s.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• I laugh at fake-goth, black fingernail painted, long black hair, snarling mean mug teenagers that do not even speak The Tongue.

Fucc out of here before I summon somebody. Maybe Pruflas. He owes me a few favors anyways.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• And I wonder why everybody runs away from me and avoids me IRL.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• And having my favor cashed in by having Pruflas ruin some teenage, pansy-ass, egotistical, cant handle failure, my mom made me ate my asparagus, nutslap-ass Satinist will be a detriment to me. I will be actually taking an 'L.'

אני מת אשפה

Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        JohnT: Also lives in a glass house and throws rocks.
                        JohnT supports equal expression for all religions, so why would I object to a statue for a non-Christian religion?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Maybe that's the problem: The South should have called the Confederacy a religion.

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

JohnT supports equal expression for all religions, so why would I object to a statue for a non-Christian religion?
                        Oh, ok. So you are opposed to statues built by Democrats that were racist, but you're ok with racist Democrats today, and statues of Satan. GOt it.

Anyway, you don't want that statue of Satan taken down by an angry mob of morons so ....

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                          I laugh at fake-goth, black fingernail painted, long black hair, snarling mean mug teenagers that do not even speak The Tongue.

Fucc out of here before I summon somebody. Maybe Pruflas. He owes me a few favors anyways.
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Oh, ok. So you are opposed to statues built by Democrats that were racist, but you're ok with racist Democrats today, and statues of Satan. GOt it.

Anyway, you don't want that statue of Satan taken down by an angry mob of morons so ....
                            Statues, Hillary, statues, Hillary, statues, Hillary...

Repeat after me lol.

His head is exploding.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Pocahontas said that illegal immigrants are murdering 20 year olds because we separate babies from their mother, which we don't do anymore. Scum.

Comment

Working...
                              X