Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Well, "good" always is in the eye of the beholder ... the catholic Inquisitors (and the people who tortured the accused witches/sorcerors and burned them on stakes at their command) also always thought of themselves as good people who did their work on behalf of the lord
    My intentions are good, and rah is just trying to insult me and make me look stupid. He admitted to both. Do you need post#?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Someone harassed Kellyanne at the grocery store, implying that she is an ugly women. So bitter. I know that Trump did that before. Not cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

My intentions are good, and rah is just trying to insult me and make me look stupid. He admitted to both. Do you need post#?
        You are stupid. Do you need posts? No one else here seems to need any additional proof.

If you ever start debating honestly, then I'll debate you. You make everything up, tell people what they're thinking and never back up the insane claims you make. Until that changes, you're just a Kidiot.

If your intentions were good, why do you keep saying I'm a pyscho or a nazi? Why are two references in your sig about me.
        Your claim that your intentions are good is just another fantasy that you've pulled out of your ass.

At least I'm honest about my intentions.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

You are stupid. Do you need posts? No one else here seems to need any additional proof.

If you ever start debating honestly, then I'll debate you. You make everything up, tell people what they're thinking and never back up the insane claims you make. Until that changes, you're just a Kidiot.

If your intentions were good, why do you keep saying I'm a pyscho or a nazi? Why are two references in your sig about me.
          Your claim that your intentions are good is just another fantasy that you've pulled out of your ass.

Wow, you literally say that you only insult me here and this is what I get. I guess for once you didn't lie.

Comment

• Just the plain honest truth.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Comment

• [Trump correction] On January 2, 2016, armed Very Good People seized the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Harney County, Oregon, United States and continued to occupy it until law enforcement made a final arrest on February 11, 2016.[/Trump correction]

Another victory for very good white people with guns standing up for their individual rights.

In case you missed the story, Trump has pardoned them. If you're a right wing nut with a gun, Trump has your back!
                  Last edited by Uncle Sparky; July 10, 2018, 23:51.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The bizarre behavior of Putins Lapdog on the NATO summit:

Here’s a quick rundown of some of the things Trump did when he arrived at the NATO summit this week:
                    • He blasted allies for not spending enough on defense, calling them “delinquent” and even suggesting they double their commitments.
                    • He repeatedly interrupted NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg, at one point making Stoltenberg praise him.
                    • He insulted Germany, calling it a “captive to Russia” because it imports energy from the country.

And all of that took place at the opening breakfast of the two-day summit. It just got worse from there.

Trump arrived 30 minutes late to a meeting on Russian aggression, skipped at least two scheduled meetings with world leaders, and threatened to “go it alone” if European allies didn’t pay more, seeming to suggest he might pull the US out of NATO.

Things got so bad that Stoltenberg canceled Thursday afternoon’s meetings to call an emergency session to hear out Trump’s concerns.

Trump ultimately declared the summit a success in a bizarre impromptu press conference shortly after, claiming he got allies to pay up for defense and declaring himself “a very stable genius.” (French President Emmanuel Macron disputes that NATO countries agreed to Trump’s demands.)
                    I guess Putin will give his Lapdog a lot of TLC, when Trump reports to him in 4 days in Helsinki
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                      Uncle Sparky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I cannot wait for the meeting in Helsinki, Russia.

• The news conference was fricking hilarious. I can't believe the ego... (well yeah, I can) where he was taking credit for the supposed success and claiming the Sec Gen told him so.
                    It was like a 5 year old bragging to his mother. How can anyone take him seriously. I did love the German anchorwoman breaking out laughing on air.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That's typical Donald as well:

Not even the slightest bit of Respect for the queen.
                      Instead of walking besides the queen (and taking into account her slower movement speed), Donald of course thinks that he "deserves" to walk in front of her, after all he is faster
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Leg irons will slow him down... we need to be patient,

• Broken_Erika
                        Broken_Erika commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Best Comment:
                        He's an empty KFC bucket full of the evil goo from Ghostbusters II that's been microwaved and poured into a suit.

• Proteus_MST
                        Proteus_MST commented
                        Editing a comment

Maybe one could also compare him to the Marshmallow Man in Ghostbusters I ... somehow funny, but wreaking havoc everywhere he goes

wow.

You took the words out of my mouth. I don't come here often, but when I do I drink dos equis... And laugh at kiddo believing inane drivel.

Asking for facts from him is like asking for honestly from the orange cancer that currently sits in the white house.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The news conference was fricking hilarious. I can't believe the ego... (well yeah, I can) where he was taking credit for the supposed success and claiming the Sec Gen told him so.
                        It was like a 5 year old bragging to his mother. How can anyone take him seriously. I did love the German anchorwoman breaking out laughing on air.
                        Unfortunately for us his ****ty 40%~ approval ratings still suggest that some Americans take him seriously. Yes a good majority don't, but the fact his approval rating is around that level doesn't speak highly of the idiocy that exists.

He could take a **** on a desk in the oval office and his supporters would defend it. A cult of personality over a lying, orange phony idiot who can't even type a coherent tweet. Just embarrassing.

I hope this country repudiates itself in November and sends the GOP to massive loses. The GOP already losing in deeply red districts gives me hope.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Bad news for Kid and all other Trumpsters:
                          The introduction of tariffs on clothes from China also means that the prices for the official MAGA-Hats from the Trump campaign will increase

Comment

• Someone should stop the Chinese from stealing this impoartant hat technology!
                            Blah

Comment

Working...
                            X