Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A poll from Monmouth Universiry..."
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The latest mass shooter said things like Dinner, "I wish you would stop breathing." Actually Dinner is about 3 times as creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
        BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAA!
        [/h] Serves ya right, Perv!
        https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44655263
        For me... I don't need to be a perv to get with a woman. I am actually very attractive and have a respectful, self-confident, and courteous personality. But to be honest it is entirely MY own lazyness and lack of trust that has impaired me in this department. Side effect of being brutalized as a child. I take full blame.

But believe me when I tell you that some very, VERY hot women would have no complaints if I... pursued them very soon. Again entirely my fault I do not. And to be honest... I probably never will.

BEAUTIFUL TRAGEDY

Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I like you, Arson, I think you are a great owner and a good moderator by and large. That said you need to face the reality that you said something extraordinarily stupid. A "Muslim ban" which does not bam 92% of Muslims is not a Muslim ban. To claim otherwise is just stupid.
          I don't like you, you're a hateful bigot who uses slurs like "wetback" and "towelhead". Of course you cheer on Trump's Muslim ban. But you know in your heart it's despicable, so you try to justify it as something else, hand wave away all the stated intentions of those who crafted it ... like the 5 justices did ... wilfully ignoring that Trump campaigned that he would ban Muslims for being Muslim, then claimed it was a Muslim ban, then gloated through Giuliani that they had found a way to make the Muslim ban legal.

No, they couldn't figure out a way to ban all Muslims as they claimed they would and get it through the courts. That doesn't mean it's not a Muslim ban any more than having survivors of a mass shooting means it wasn't a mass shooting.

Comment

• So much for facts and reality. The left is getting just about as detached from reality as the right these days. It didn't used to be this way.
            Last edited by Dinner; June 30, 2018, 11:14.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Berzerker
              Berzerker commented
              Editing a comment
              all depends on who is in the WH

So much for facts and reality.
            The reality is that it bans a lot of Muslims. A lot.

Comment

• "Roseanne" becomes "The Connors"
              Great for the remaining cast of the show

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

So much for facts and reality.
                Yah ... how could you possibly believe this guy was trying to ban Muslims from entering the US?

Comment

• No one said he didn't want to. What was said is this is definitely not a Muslim ban. Fact.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It is a truth ban, just like the rest of Trump's agenda.

• He wanted to. He promised he would. He claimed he did. He asked for help on how to make it legal. Then he waved his hands and said it was a "Travel Ban" ... and you and the 5 conservative Justices bent right over and assumed the position.

Comment

• Hello Kitty Bullet Train begins service in Japan.
                    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-as...-maiden-voyage
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                      Hello Kitty Bullet Train begins service in Japan.
                      https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-as...-maiden-voyage

First you go to Taiwan,
                      there you check in into Hello Kitty themed Checkins and board a Hello Kitty plane to western japan ... and then via the Hello Kitty-Shinkansen to elsewhee in Japan
                      Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 1, 2018, 14:16.
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        He wanted to. He promised he would. He claimed he did. He asked for help on how to make it legal. Then he waved his hands and said it was a "Travel Ban" ... and you and the 5 conservative Justices bent right over and assumed the position.
                        The President can ban people that might be dangerous and can't be vetted properly. This is not difficult. Those are the only Muslims that are banned. Why can't you leftists get anything?

Comment

• Did you really think SCOTUS was going to rule that the President can't ban people that are potentially dangerous? Really? Frickin twaddle.

Comment

• Dinesh D"Souza, who was just pardoned by Trump, exercised his 1st amendment rights by retweeting messages with #BurntheJews and #Bringbackslavery.

Real patriots force Red Hen restaurant to close.

Canadian retaliatory tariffs against US industries came into effect today.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                            X