Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

    Me giving sources is usually more than you do with regards to accusations against liberals and not USA countries
    The difference actually is that I don't post fake news and accuse the government for being a police state because they arrest criminals.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

    Comment


    • They were chanting "abolish ICE." Must be rah's friends.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

      Comment


      • This wonderful liberal survived a mass shooting and this is what she has to say about someone who prayed for her.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

        Comment


        • The new standard for being a racist is now that you don't believe in abolishing ICE, and I thought it was unfair to be called a racist for calling someone an ape that you thought was white.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

            The difference actually is that I don't post fake news and accuse the government for being a police state because they arrest criminals.
            Nope, you only accuse other government (the german one, for example, of being a police state)
            Accuse countries of being communist countries
            and accuse APolyton users of several other bad things.

            But the current US government you accuse of nothing bad, no matter what it does, that is right
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              This wonderful liberal survived a mass shooting and this is what she has to say about someone who prayed for her.
              Totally justified ... it surely wasn't the merit of Trump and his Thoughts and Prayers, that she survived the shooting
              And it is quite sure that Trumps Thoughts & Prayers will do absolutely nothing to prevent any further shootings, especially if he (and his senators and congresmen) diligently work on abolishing even the tiniest safeguards that the federalk gun laws have to offer

              And Trumps arsonist behavior (for example, by claiming that non rightwing news media (and their employees) are enemy of the people) surely does a lot to promote further mass shootings
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 29, 2018, 14:57.
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

              Comment


              • https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...s-break-up-ice
                Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                The new standard for being a racist is now that you don't believe in abolishing ICE, and I thought it was unfair to be called a racist for calling someone an ape that you thought was white.
                Even many ICE investigators want the ICE to be restructured and reformed, in order to actually do useful work (catching trnsnational criminals) without being pawns to Trumps policies (and getting the backlash for them).
                They want the ICE to be split into 2 separate agencies ... one that would care for deportation and the like (and therefore still would be pawns to Trumps vision of an America with no admittance of non white refugees) and the other agency which would care about the crimes of immigrants (and which, because not being connected to the deportation agency, would hopefully get better cooperation from other agency than the ICE does now)

                https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...s-break-up-ice
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

                  Nope, you only accuse other government (the german one, for example, of being a police state)
                  Accuse countries of being communist countries
                  and accuse APolyton users of several other bad things.

                  But the current US government you accuse of nothing bad, no matter what it does, that is right
                  Well you let a bunch of anarchists burn down one of your cities. Is that what you're bragging about?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

                    Totally justified ... it surely wasn't the merit of Trump and his Thoughts and Prayers, that she survived the shooting
                    And it is quite sure that Trumps Thoughts & Prayers will do absolutely nothing to prevent any further shootings, especially if he (and his senators and congresmen) diligently work on abolishing even the tiniest safeguards that the federalk gun laws have to offer

                    And Trumps arsonist behavior (for example, by claiming that non rightwing news media (and their employees) are enemy of the people) surely does a lot to promote further mass shootings
                    Kind of funny that your standard of behaviour is so low, but you think Trump is the most evil man in history.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...s-break-up-ice

                      Even many ICE investigators want the ICE to be restructured and reformed, in order to actually do useful work (catching trnsnational criminals) without being pawns to Trumps policies (and getting the backlash for them).
                      They want the ICE to be split into 2 separate agencies ... one that would care for deportation and the like (and therefore still would be pawns to Trumps vision of an America with no admittance of non white refugees) and the other agency which would care about the crimes of immigrants (and which, because not being connected to the deportation agency, would hopefully get better cooperation from other agency than the ICE does now)

                      https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...s-break-up-ice
                      I'm sure they don't want anything like you Germans have.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                        Well you let a bunch of anarchists burn down one of your cities. Is that what you're bragging about?
                        I don't even know what you mean by this comment

                        Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                        Kind of funny that your standard of behaviour is so low, but you think Trump is the most evil man in history.
                        Don't worry,
                        the No 1 place for the most evil man in the near history is reserved for Pol Pot.
                        And even among the 3 big Autocrats of our time ... Erdogan, Putin and Trump, I don't think that Donnie is the most evil one.
                        That place is reserved for Erdogan ... with Putin placing 2nmd and Donnie coming on 3rd place.
                        Donnie just ist the dumbest and most corrupt of the 3


                        Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                        I'm sure they don't want anything like you Germans have.
                        I am sure, many of them secretly dream of having a health insurance system like germany has
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                        Comment


                        • Why would they want any Eurocom crap when the liberals here are calling for them all to lose their jobs so that all the illegals can come here and live off welfare?
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                          Comment


                          • Because they would like to live without the fear that any visit to an emergency room can mean personal bankruptcy, if they have to pay 10k+ $ in fees (only a small part of which are taken by their US insurances).
                            Because they would like to be able to get a good cancer treatment and not be destined to face death because they cannot afford it.

                            Because they would like to visit a doctor whenever they think they have health problems and not be forced to just treat the symptomes with over the counter analgesics, as a visit to the doctor would be extremly espensive, even if it were just for diagnostics
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Aeson View Post

                              Trump is the one who first called it a Muslim ban. Then they gloated about how they made the Muslim ban legal. A couple more tweaks and they fooled you and 5 Justices. Sure they canít ban all Muslims, but they tried to ban as many as they could.
                              I like you, Arson, I think you are a great owner and a good moderator by and large. That said you need to face the reality that you said something extraordinarily stupid. A "Muslim ban" which does not bam 92% of Muslims is not a Muslim ban. To claim otherwise is just stupid.

                              Also, I doubt you habe read even a summary of the ruling as it spells out why this is not a Muslim ban. Read it. You just might learn something.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                              Comment


                              • Uncle Sparky
                                Uncle Sparky commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Kidiot. It is a Muslim ban. But don't worry... All Canadians are reviewing their relationship with the US. Stupid fascist Americans.

                            • https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...?noredirect=on

                              Approval for the Trump/Republican tax giveaway to their corrupt donor class is down to just 34% as Americans have figured out it has done almost nothing for the economy but is cause debt to explode at alarming rates. They are basically down to the kook aid drinking, reality denying, old Bush 30%. The Kidiots of the world as it were.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X