Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Depends on who is better friends with our friends and who is enemies with our enemies. That's all.
    Considering that Trump considers Russia and North Korea to be his friends and the EU and Canada to be his enemies, the question is clearly answered
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yes, you have to have threatened us with nuclear destruction for Trump to consider you a friend. So get on it Canada.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        Yes, you have to have threatened us with nuclear destruction for Trump to consider you a friend. So get on it Canada.
        We already gave you Celine Dion, Nickelback and Justin Bieber. What more do you want from us?
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAA!
          Originally posted by BBC
          Wisconsin man injured after upskirting shoe camera explodes
          Serves ya right, Perv!
          US police say a 32-year-old man handed himself into police after his secret camera exploded.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Considering that Trump considers Russia and North Korea to be his friends and the EU and Canada to be his enemies, the question is clearly answered
            I guess you can't go one day without lying
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Un played Trump like a rookie at the poker table.

New satellite images from June 21, less than two weeks after Trump boasted of a diplomatic breakthrough with Pyongyang over its nuclear weapons program, appear to show improvements to a North Korean nuclear plant.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Funny how the Left waa rooting for NK, but now that Trump had a successful summit they are against them. Not hard to figure out who's full of it.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The evidence of NK's upgrades to their nuke facilities is satellite photos, and has been confirmed by the government.
                  Please cite ANY reasonable source to document your claim that "the Left was rooting for NK."

• Yes, the summit was so successful that they're upgrading their nuclear facilities. Let us know when something concrete is actually agreed to.
                Until then, this is just another of Trump's "promises" like mexico will pay for the wall and americans will get a cheaper better health care plan.
                You remain so gullible.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The USA is becoming more and more a police state under Trump
                  A group of peaceful protesters, including religious leaders, was arrested in downtown LA on tuesday, when they peacefully protested the visit of Jeff Sessions

https://www.facebook.com/latimes/vid...6696733473010/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorher...oXE#.moKmvaw8x
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Trumps futile attempts to destabilize the EU

https://twitter.com/DaliborRohac/sta...99968320573441
                    Trump asked Macron, "Why don't you leave the EU?" and said France would get a favorable trade deal if he did.

Proves that Trump is living in his own alternative universe. Who in his right mind would agree to this, considering how notoriously untrustworthy Trump (and his administration) is, when it comes to deals

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      The USA is becoming more and more a police state under Trump
                      A group of peaceful protesters, including religious leaders, was arrested in downtown LA on tuesday, when they peacefully protested the visit of Jeff Sessions

https://www.facebook.com/latimes/vid...6696733473010/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorher...oXE#.moKmvaw8x
                      You literally used Facebook, Twitter and Buzzfeed as sources.

Comment

• Members of the clergy sat, prayed and sang shortly before LAPD officers arrested them for blocking the road.

A simple google search will turn up a horde of others. So at least those particular sources could be verified.

Something you could probably learn from.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

http://www.newsweek.com/clergy-membe...protest-996415

A simple google search will turn up a horde of others. So at least those particular sources could be verified.

I know how to Google. Thanks. Do you know how to use dependable sources to back up your accusations against the United States?

Comment

http://www.newsweek.com/clergy-membe...protest-996415

I see that some "protesters" were arrested for occupying a government building. Let me guess, you think that makes the U.S. a police state

(I don't depend on Fakenewsweek either.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I know how to Google. Thanks. Do you know how to use dependable sources to back up your accusations against the United States?
                              Me giving sources is usually more than you do with regards to accusations against liberals and not USA countries

Also, show me where the protesters are occupying a building ... seems to me like their protest takes place in the free, in public space, and not in a building

Comment

Working...
                              X