Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

That's a fake fallacy. But if you post more of those we may finally reach an equivalibriarium.

Will that summon Conan the Librarian?
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Blah

Comment

• People like rah love this because they can call honest people racist and hateful.
        No just you, who has never really shown any honesty on this site. Quite similar to you calling all of us liberals and all the other thing you rant about. That you take offense when we return the favor is just precious. Grow some thicker skin you wimp.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

No just you, who has never really shown any honesty on this site. Quite similar to you calling all of us liberals and all the other thing you rant about. That you take offense when we return the favor is just precious. Grow some thicker skin you wimp.
          No. You all lie all the time. Also, you don't just do this to me. You call a lot of people racist and lie. In a sick way you're actually proud of your behavior.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Then stop coming here. No one is forcing you. You just can't deny your own need to troll and then whine like a baby when we troll you back.

And even funnier, when we ask you to prove all these lies you claim we post, crickets.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kinda a shame that Tim doesn't post here. That would be fun to watch him have a "discussion" with kid.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Yeah, especially without the limitations that he is under elsewhere.

Of course Kid would probably cry.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Then stop coming here. No one is forcing you. You just can't deny your own need to troll and then whine like a baby when we troll you back.

And even funnier, when we ask you to prove all these lies you claim we post, crickets.
                  I'm not whining. You called me a heartless racist, and you're proud of that. I'm calling you out on that you schmuck.

I know you don't want me posting here because I call it like it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Please .... Trudeau is King Snowflake
                    I'm sure he could be all sorts of things if you just want to make BS up.

Why is Trump mad at you? He called you out by name as a moron. (posted yesterday).
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

That you take offense when we return the favor is just precious. Grow some thicker skin you wimp.
                      Kid really is a snowflake. Poly needs a forum just for him so he can have a safe space.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• No. You all lie all the time
                        Sounds like whining to me. Especially since you never back it up when we call you out on it.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kid isn't lying. He's just delusional. After all, Kid thinks Redneck is a race.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• No he's just a troll. No one is that stupid in real life.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I'm not whining. You called me a heartless racist, and you're proud of that. I'm calling you out on that you schmuck.

I know you don't want me posting here because I call it like it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                                Kid isn't lying. He's just delusional. After all, Kid thinks Redneck is a race.
                                There is no such thing as race. Redneck is as much of a race as asian.

Comment

Working...
                                X