X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Source:
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/laura-...y-summer-camps

"These kids" ... as she doesn't mention kids in Central America, it seems clear to me that with "these kids" she means the kids in the "summer camps" (which is how Laura describes the detention centers) and not any other kids, especially as she stated this in direct answer to criticism about her usage of the term "summer camp" for the detention centers.

So, as I understand it she says:
    Well, if you don't want the children of the asylum seekers to suffer in the summer camps, then adopt one. And, as this currently isn't allowed by the governmental policies, I wnat the government to change these policies, so adoption of asylum seeker children are possible

We're talking, btw. abut a woman who didn't see anything wrong in mocking one of the survivors of the Parkland massacre
    I just listened to the entire segment lying woman hater.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      I love Kid's outrage. He smears people without evidence all day long but suddenly he's a warrior for truth when a right wing hag gets called out.

What a snowflake.
      Please .... Trudeau is King Snowflake

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I just listened to the entire segment lying woman hater.
        Well, wouldn't be the first time that you hear things noone else hears or don't hear things that everyone else hears.
        Must be a "superpower" of Trumpists ... their connection to the Trumpian alternate universe
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Well, wouldn't be the first time that you hear things noone else hears or don't hear things that everyone else hears.
          Must be a "superpower" of Trumpists ... their connection to the Trumpian alternate universe
          Gaslighting. Psycho?

Comment

Gaslighting. Psycho?
            Aye, that`s what Trump and his right wing cronies do to you
            Hard to find home from there and many are lost in the Trumpian alternate universe, unable to return back home, to th real universe
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• More articles in the papers about the Republican backlash.

Trump will cave on the separation policy. Every day more of his own party is calling him out on it. While the racist heartless asses like kid support it.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Aye, that`s what Trump and his right wing cronies do to you
                Hard to find home from there and many are lost in the Trumpian alternate universe, unable to return back home, to th real universe
                BS. You use a combination of logical fallacies to push your fake news everyday.

1. Appeal to Ignorance.
                2. False equibivilancy
                3. Gaslighting.

Comment

• While polls show a majority of Americans are against this zero tolerance policy, they also show that a majority of Republicans support this policy.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    More articles in the papers about the Republican backlash.

Trump will cave on the separation policy. Every day more of his own party is calling him out on it. While the racist heartless asses like kid support it.
                    So calling people racist, misogynist, Nazi etc... is worse than being a racist. So you're a hypocrite. A lot worse. But you're a hatefilled virtue signaler as well. You don't care about any children. None of you do. This is just about your hatred for Trump and all the "deplorables."

Comment

• What a Kidiot.

It's about the Children. Just because you don't care about them, is no reason to go off the deep end.
                      Many Republican lawmakers are speaking up. Now if they only have the guts to bring legislation to change it. I doubt as a group they will show that kind of guts, but it's nice to see some are feeling the pressure.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Many Republican lawmakers are speaking up. Now if they only have the guts to bring legislation to change it. I doubt as a group they will show that kind of guts, but it's nice to see some are feeling the pressure.
                        Don't hold your breath, these guys have their spines removed at the same time they get their mandatory lobotomies.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

What a Kidiot.

It's about the Children. Just because you don't care about them, is no reason to go off the deep end.
                          No. You went off the deep end. Your opinion is beyond stupid. These children are at the babysitter, in most cases for a few hours. Piss off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Don't hold your breath, these guys have their spines removed at the same time they get their mandatory lobotomies.
                            The democrats are trying to force the president to catch and release. Totally sick and manipulative. People like rah love this because they can call honest people racist and hateful.

Comment

• Chances for Donie to win the Nobel Peace Price don't seem to be all too good

(I hope someone nominated the activist Parkland survivors and they win )

Comment

2. False equibivilancy.
                                That's a fake fallacy. But if you post more of those we may finally reach an equivalibriarium.

Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X