Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post

And you're the only one here surprised that FOX NEWS is reporting some that isn't factual. WOW.
    Wait, he admitted that fox news reported a lie?

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

No, I was making fun of you for thinking anything they report is real news. Which you have used as a source in the past.
      I don't pretend that, never have. More lies for you to be proud of.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Says the man that has claimed we're all Nazis and psychopaths. You just can't make this stuff up. What a whiner.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Democrats saw toddlers crying!

Comment

Says the man that has claimed we're all Nazis and psychopaths. You just can't make this stuff up. What a whiner.
            So I only asked you why you never denied being a Nazi and Pro is a racial segregationalist that promotes removing all non-Indians from the US.

Comment

• And republicans don't care about the toddlers. News at 10.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's true that I don't care about children being put in daycare. You don't care about sending the message to poor people in Central America that they should put their children in danger.

Comment

• Many of them are convinced that they and their children will be killed if they stay in Honduras or Guatemala. The danger of separation is still less than the danger of being murdered.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Democrats saw toddlers crying!
                    So, crying Toddlers entertain you ... guess Laura Ingraham would say the same
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• So are you really going to deny calling people nazis and psychopaths? Really.

I'd go back and quote the posts where you did, but you just aren't worth the effort and everyone here knows you've done it.

and anyway
                      If I ask you to deny being a wife abuser, wouldn't you think that I was inferring that you were one?

And I have denied being a nazi. So continually to assume I'm one since I don't deny it every time you ask, is just being a Kidiot.

Now stop whining like an eight year old.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        It's true that I don't care about children being put in daycare. You don't care about sending the message to poor people in Central America that they should put their children in danger.
                        It's "daycare" but its a "danger"?

What kind of badass daycare did you attend?
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

It's "daycare" but its a "danger"?

What kind of badass daycare did you attend?
                          The danger is paying Coyotes to smuggle you and your kid across the desert. Many die or get raped.

Comment

So are you really going to deny calling people nazis and psychopaths? Really.

I'd go back and quote the posts where you did, but you just aren't worth the effort and everyone here knows you've done it.

and anyway
                            If I ask you to deny being a wife abuser, wouldn't you think that I was inferring that you were one?

And I have denied being a nazi. So continually to assume I'm one since I don't deny it every time you ask, is just being a Kidiot.

Now stop whining like an eight year old.
                            You called me a woman beater because some psychopath searched for private information of me on the internet and found out that my ex applied for a protective order. So save it psycho.

Comment

• That wouldn't surprise me.

You are a steaming pos online, I imagine you are in person as well.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Please quote where I posted that. You have me confused with someone else, or you're just confused.

So why did your ex apply for a protective order? I didn't know that.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X