No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like lawyer Lisa Bloom was offering big money to Trump accusers...

Comment

• Acosta reported that there have been 1,552 mass shootings since Sandy Hook (serious).
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It’s good you’ve found some meaningless semantic issue to take up with and thus can ignore the facts of the underlying issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          Looks like lawyer Lisa Bloom was offering big money to Trump accusers...
          And the evidence also shows that they only wanted to affect the election. They didn't want to pay for the story after the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            It’s good you’ve found some meaningless semantic issue to take up with and thus can ignore the facts of the underlying issue.
            Riiiiiight.

Comment

• Well, IIRC Mass Shooting = Shooting with 4+ victims according to FBI (with victim not necessary kills, but also injured persons ... including the shooter)

So, 1500+ mass shootings in 5 years sounds plausible for a country zu riddled with guns like the USA ... after all, I guess, most armed robberies are done with the help of firearms
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• It's fake news.

Comment

• Ah, Lisa Bloom is Gloria Alfred's daughter. Lisa Bloom is the one who offered money to Trump accusors. Alfred is the one who represented the Moore accusor that forged her yearbook.

Comment

• Actual Lego rendering of Donald J. Trump being led from the White House in handcuffs...Click image for larger version

Name:	trump white house.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	9339130
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Did Donald J. Trump really sign all the White House Christmas cards "Treasons Greetings"?
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Hitlary is a very wealthy person now after starting out in politics not so much. And she has avoided prison thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Hitlary is a very wealthy person now after starting out in politics not so much. And she has avoided prison thus far.
                                Same can be said for Trump
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X