Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

That is the sad thing ... that, according to the categorization by the author of the linked article, you now have a clever psychopath as president
    Trump was raised like that. Psychopaths might have had traumatic childhood experiences which give them mental illness, but not always. You are confusing the way Trump was raised with mental illness.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Trump was raised like that. Psychopaths might have had traumatic childhood experiences which give them mental illness, but not always. You are confusing the way Trump was raised with mental illness.
      Well, you said it already, you can become a Psychopath by your childhood experiences ... and Trump was raised in such a way
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Addendum:
        For completeness' sake I should mention that I accidentally miswrote the whole time:

The author of the article actually desceibed the Clintons as sociopaths and not as psychopaths.

So, when in my last postings I wrote about psychopaths / psychopathy just assume that I actually meant sociopaths / sociopathy
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Hillary isn't a siciopath. She's just liberal.

Comment

• Did anyone notice that during his 'kneeling down' is disrespectful interview, Trump WAS NOT WEARING A FLAG PIN on his lapel. Why? Because he hates America...
            But what really saddened me, whoever wrote Trump's UN speech to the African nations didn't have him comment on Niger... It would have been gold, absolute gold.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• He did praise the Health care system of "Nambia" though...
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• NK sez Trump declared war. Dunno whether both Donnie and Kim agree this is fake news tho
                Last edited by BeBMan; September 25, 2017, 12:33.
                Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                  He did praise the Health care system of "Nambia" though...
                  He actually meant Narnia
                  Blah

Comment

• Health care in Narnia is great ... when you get old you just go back out of the closet and you're young again.

Comment

• You'd think Trump would encourage Narnians to stay in the closet....
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• That does roughly approximate Trumpcare for 20 million people ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Could the Trump Presidency traumatise all children with the consequence they will all grow up to be psychopaths?

Might all adults be similarly traumatised and become psychopaths in due course?

Will this apply to all children and adults all over the world or just to the residents of Yanquistan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

Could the Trump Presidency traumatise all children with the consequence they will all grow up to be psychopaths?

Might all adults be similarly traumatised and become psychopaths in due course?

Will this apply to all children and adults all over the world or just to the residents of Yanquistan?
                            Only the children in North Korea and California will be traumatized.

Comment

• One less source of fake news
                              Paul Horner, who claimed to be behind Donald Trump's win, is said to have died from a drug overdose.
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I remember seeing an interview with him on german TV, where he regretted that his fake news actually helped Trump win the election

Comment

Working...
                                X