Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I wanted him to say that the US is walking away from the Paris Accord because of the continued obstruction of his America First agenda, but his base knows that it's true.
    Does this mean that if we told you it was stupid to cut off your own ear......you would do it? Just to try and make us mad?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Fake News: CNN reports that Kathy Griffin is "fighting back" against President Trump.v
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post

Does this mean that if we told you it was stupid to cut off your own ear......you would do it? Just to try and make us mad?
        That agreement was in no way good for me.

Comment

• At this rate Trump is going to unite the US within his first term! #MAGA!

FiveThirtyEight is tracking Donald Trump’s approval ratings throughout his presidency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            ...in his withdrawal from the Paris agreement speech, he said he doesn't want other nations 'laughing at us.'
            I'm pretty sure that if technology one day allows us to produce video of a person's dreams, the contents of Trump's nightmares would not surprise me one iota.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Comparison between US and European Healthcare

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/02/news...hcare-systems/

Many models of health care are used around the world, with much debate about which works best. The UK’s National Health Service pays less per person than most countries in the West, but is that the way to go?
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 5, 2017, 04:45.
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• CNN caught on video trying to show that there are many anti-ISIS muslims.

Comment

• So, when is Trump undertaking steps to make Lawnmovers and Buses unlawful and allow the use of Beds only after acquiring a Bed use license (or, even better, only allow Futons mats as Beds)?

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      So, when is Trump undertaking steps to make Lawnmovers and Buses unlawful and allow the use of Beds only after acquiring a Bed use license (or, even better, only allow Futons mats as Beds)?

Comment

• Armed toddlers >> all terrorists combined

Not that I'm cool with terrorism. It's just f***in' funny.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                          So, when is Trump undertaking steps to make Lawnmovers and Buses unlawful and allow the use of Beds only after acquiring a Bed use license (or, even better, only allow Futons mats as Beds)?
                          If an argument keeps failing just keep making it?

Comment

• That's what Trump is doing with his "Travel Ban" that "is not a ban". It keeps failing, and he keeps making it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              That's what Trump is doing with his "Travel Ban" that "is not a ban". It keeps failing, and he keeps making it.
                              Well Obama set a goal for 110,000 refugees, and that likely won't be achieved, but we would have much less if the order had not blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well Obama set a goal for 110,000 refugees, and that likely won't be achieved, but we would have much less if the order had not blocked.
                                And thanks to the extreme vetting that was already in place during obama times, most, if not all, refugees that would get blocked "thanks" to Trump
                                would be much more harmless than most right-wing US citizens
                                (and surely much more harmless than armed US-born toddlers )

Comment

Working...
                                X