So be it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I was really concerned with Heck down and Toomey down and Bayh up that they would piss away the Senate. Glad they held onto it.
    Oh that's great. Glad you champion socially conservative *******s who think they can dictate how I live. Awesome.
    Last edited by Giancarlo; November 9, 2016, 13:50.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Did you really expect anything else from him? It's not like he keeps his opinions secret.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Did you really expect anything else from him? It's not like he keeps his opinions secret.
        No not really. I'm just sick of his ****.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Well why wouldn't I support Social conservative ******** like Toomey? I mean seriously. That's kinda what I'm about, no?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well why wouldn't I support Social conservative ******** like Toomey? I mean seriously. That's kinda what I'm about, no?
            Yeah forcing your stupid ****ing religious beliefs onto others... Well ****ing played.

Comment

Uh, pretty sure Toomey was voluntarily elected. He would have lost if enough people thought his opinions were odious...
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                Oh that's great. Glad you champion socially conservative *******s who think they can dictate how I live. Awesome.
                He's just trying to protect the marriage he'll probably never have from your gayness.

Comment

Uh, pretty sure Toomey was voluntarily elected. He would have lost if enough people thought his opinions were odious...
                  I don't give two ****s about Toomey or the bible beaters who voted for him. Stay the **** out of my life and away from my rights as a citizen.

Comment

I don't give two ****s about Toomey or the bible beaters
                    So you say. It's Morning In America again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      So you say. It's Morning In America again.
                      Wait until 2018 when these ****heads get their asses kicked out Congress..

Comment

• I love that "its morning again" crap. Yeah it was morning again in 1930s Germany too.

And funny little Benny yearns for the Reagan years... When gay people were left to die because of that criminal *******.
                        Last edited by Giancarlo; November 9, 2016, 15:15.

Comment

• Another populist demagogue elected by white working class morons who supported him because he promised a break from the status quo and blamed his country's problems on minorities

Comment

• I can't wait until he backstabs those idiots who voted for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              Another populist demagogue elected by white working class morons who supported him because he promised a break from the status quo and blamed his country's problems on minorities
                              Enough with this demagogue demaghogy

Comment

• One of my friends texted me a fair well message as he doesn't have his papers and was trying to go through the process. Came here when he was 9 years old from El Salvador.

This seems to be the most common story.

I hope these sychophants are happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X