No announcement yet.

So be it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder how long this despondent clutching at straws will last. quite a while i suspect.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
      If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
      This coming from the guy who is wishing 20% unemployment on an entire region of the country.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
        Another populist demagogue elected by white working class morons who supported him because he promised a break from the status quo and blamed his country's problems on minorities
        Maybe he's a hidden communist? Trump supports working whites, and dislikes social parasites and gays, totally like communists. And he promised to trash Wall Street. Last thing is, like, 100% communist stuff, noone else ever did it.
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

• i suppose a good idea to create jobs would be a new deportation force to round up illegals. they could make a reality show out of it, perhaps like dog the bounty hunter (i actually saw that once, what a horror show!). the ratings would be yuge!
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            This coming from the guy who is wishing 20% unemployment on an entire region of the country.
            That was said quite respectfully. Reap what you sow, as they say in some old dusty book.

Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania all deserve more pain. And they will get it after the economy disintegrates.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I do not recognize Trump either as President. He is incapable of fulfilling the duties of the job. If I was incapable of my job duties, I'd be removed too.
              Euromaidan! Your Euromaidan worked so well in Ukraine, you should try it at home. I totally support it.

Or how should you call it, Demomaidan?
              Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                Euromaidan! Your Euromaidan worked so well in Ukraine, you should try it at home. I totally support it.
                You should try it with Putin. He is mismanaging the economy... Go up to him and say "you're fired!". Lol.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You should try it with Putin. He is mismanaging the economy... Go up to him and say "you're fired!". Lol.
                  Putin has 86% support though.
                  Knowledge is Power

Comment

Putin has 86% support though.
                    Of course. 86% support. If you don't... Off with your head.

Comment

• the real reason clinton lost:

Comment

Maybe he's a hidden communist? Trump supports working whites, and dislikes social parasites and gays, totally like communists. And he promised to trash Wall Street. Last thing is, like, 100% communist stuff, noone else ever did it.
                        Sure, he became a billionaire real estate mogul just to disguise the fact that he's secretly a Communist.

Comment

That was said quite respectfully. Reap what you sow, as they say in some old dusty book.

Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania all deserve more pain. And they will get it after the economy disintegrates.
                          how nice. perfectly reasonable then for them to say, in return, that your salvadorian friend and mexican partner deserve to be deported. you reap what yow sow after all...

(yes, i know that pointing out gian's hypocrisy is a wasted effort but still...)

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                            how nice. perfectly reasonable then for them to say, in return, that your salvadorian friend and mexican partner deserve to be deported. you reap what yow sow after all...

(yes, i know that pointing out gian's hypocrisy is a wasted effort but still...)
                            They elected a lunatic con artist and they will get pain. Trump turns anything he touches into ****. They will realize that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                              http://www.msn.com/el-gr/news/electi...ignout#image=7

frontpages.

It seems the world welcomed trump with unabashed enthousiasm

BTW, "communism" doesn't mean anti-gay
                              Enthusiasm or more like "please don't nuke me and send 100,000 troops in my country".

Good god.

Comment

Working...
                              X