Pope: Catholics should ask gay people for forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I ask - how have they defined 'mass killing'?
    Gee... didn't you look... it was your source.

Actually, I expected white people to be the majority, because white people are the majority. I was actually shocked when I realized this was no longer the case. I hadn't expected to find that but when I found that I'm certainly going to report that fact.
    But it is still the case... More white people... more white shootings. So you were reporting a lie you made up.

Most mass shootings over 10 people at a time are actually done not by white men.
    Source please... and not some top ten or other slice crap.

It depends on your definition of 'mass killing'.
    More people have been shot in mass killings by white people... simple fact. What don't you understand?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
      It speaks for itself.

All the times you claimed you got robbed by pop smokers.
      Were they white? Then you think it's ok if you are angry at all white people.
      Were they your friends? (I'm assuming they were since you knew they were pop smokers) Then you think it's OK to be angry with ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

Your brother obviously did something to you since you claim your not going to his wedding wasn't just because he was gay. (of course I'm not really sure about this one because of all the things you've posted)
      But if true, then is it OK to be angry with all family members.

BASING IT ON RACE is racism and if you have no problem with it, guess what that makes you?

And I love how you're the expert on what makes people happy. You know better than every gay person on the planet.
      Your hate knows no bounds.

Please, never get married and have a family.

And until you disavow that statement, almost everyone here will consider you a racist.
      Every time you try to justify it, you just dig deeper.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 1. Orlando nightclub massacre Orlando, Florida 6/12/2016 2016 Omar Mateen, 29, attacked the Pulse nighclub in Orlando in the early morning hours of June 12. (Further details pending.) 49

2. Virginia Tech massacre Blacksburg, Virginia 4/16/2007 2007 Virginia Tech student Seung-Hui Cho, 23, opened fire on his school's campus before committing suicide. 33
        3. New-town school shooting Newtown, Connecticut 12/14/2012 2012 Adam Lanza, 20, shot his mother dead at their home then drove to Sandy Hook Elementary school. He forced his way inside and opened fire, killing 20 children and six adults before committing suicide. 28
        4. Luby's massacre Killeen, Texas 10/16/1991 1991 George Hennard, 35, drove his pickup truck into a Luby's cafeteria and opened fire before committing suicide. 24
        5. San Ysidro McDonald's massacre San Ysidro, California 7/18/1984 1984 James Oliver Huberty, 41, opened fire in a McDonald's restaurant before he was shot dead by a police officer. 22
        6. United States Postal Service shooting Edmond, Oklahoma 8/20/1986 1986 Postal worker Patrick Sherrill, 44, opened fire at a post office before committing suicide. 15
        7. San Bernardino mass shooting San Bernardino, California 12/2/2015 2015 Syed Rizwan Farook left a Christmas party held at Inland Regional Center, later returning with Tashfeen Malik and the two opened fire, killing 14 and wounding 21, ten critically. The two were later killed by police as they fled in an SUV. 14
        8. Binghamton shootings Binghamton, New York 4/3/2009 2009 Jiverly Wong, 41, opened fire at an American Civic Association center for immigrants before committing suicide. 14
        9. Fort Hood massacre Fort Hood, Texas 11/5/2009 2009 Army psychiatrist Nidal Malik Hasan, 39, opened fire on an Army base in an attack linked to Islamist extremism. Hasan was injured during the attack and later arrested. 13
        10. Columbine High School massacre Littleton, Colorado 4/20/1999 1999 Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, opened fire throughout Columbine High School before committing suicide. 13
        11. Washington Navy Yard shooting Washington, D.C. 9/16/2013 2013 Aaron Alexis, 34, a military veteran and contractor from Texas, opened fire in the Navy installation, killing 12 people and wounding 8 before being shot dead by police. 12
        12. Aurora theater shooting Aurora, Colorado 7/20/2012 2012 James Holmes, 24, opened fire in a movie theater during the opening night of "The Dark Night Rises" and was later arrested outside. 12
        13. Red Lake massacre Red Lake, Minnesota 3/21/2005 2005 Jeffrey Weise, 16, murdered his grandfather, who was a police officer, and grandfather's girlfriend. Weise then drove his grandfather's squad car to Red Lake Senior High School and opened fire on the reservation campus, killing another seven people before committing suicide. 10
        14. GMAC massacre Jacksonville, Florida 6/18/1990 1990 James Edward Pough, 42, opened fire at a General Motors Acceptance Corporation office before committing suicide. (The day prior, Pough killed a pimp and prostitute and injured two others. Those victims are not included in the mass murder count.) 10
        From Mother Jones. The top 14, 10 or more killed:

1, (Orlando); 7, (San Bernardino); 9 (Fort Hood) - Islamic Terrorism

2, (Virginia Tech); 8, (Binghampton); 11, (Washington Naval Yard); 13, (Red Lake); 14 (GMAC).

8 non-white perps, 6 white perps. 57/43 percent split.
        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; July 23, 2016, 21:39.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It speaks for itself.
          Which is why you accused me of not being willing to say the same things about white people?

All the times you claimed you got robbed by pop smokers.
          Some were, some weren't.

Were they white? Then you think it's ok if you are angry at all white people.
          Uh, the only thing they had in common is that they liked pot and stole to feed their habit.

Were they your friends? (I'm assuming they were since you knew they were pop smokers) Then you think it's OK to be angry with ALL YOUR FRIENDS.
          No, they weren't my friends. One was the brother of a friend. Another was a boyfriend of my landlady. Another was a roommate. One of them was a robber. One of them was a landlord. None of them were my friends.

Your brother obviously did something to you since you claim your not going to his wedding wasn't just because he was gay. (of course I'm not really sure about this one because of all the things you've posted)
          Where did I ever claim he was gay?

BASING IT ON RACE is racism and if you have no problem with it, guess what that makes you?
          Where did I say it was ok? Rah, again - you're assuming that because something is reasonable that this makes it morally praiseworthy.

And I love how you're the expert on what makes people happy. You know better than every gay person on the planet.
          Your hate knows no bounds.
          Right. Which is why one of my friends whom I know well - is so very unhappy.

Please, never get married and have a family.

And until you disavow that statement, almost everyone here will consider you a racist.
          Disavow what statement? That I think we should try to treat people who have been treated like crap well? That inequality fuels racism?

Every time you try to justify it, you just dig deeper
          Mhmm, I'm sure. Which is why you'll never put that one post in your sig.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Where did I say it was ok? Rah,

"If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't see the word 'ok' there anywhere.

Comment

• Anyone that doesn't consider it prejudice is demonstrating racism. You keep trying to say it's human nature. That doesn't make it OK. It's still racism.

Look up the definition of racism.
                hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

2, (Virginia Tech); 8, (Binghampton); 11, (Washington Naval Yard); 13, (Red Lake); 14 (GMAC).

Gee... yet again, cherry picking. No surprise since the totals prove you wrong. And that is something you can't change... THE ACTUAL FACTS.
                  Yeah, go ahead and pull a case out here and there... But the study you used as a source proves you wrong.
                  Have a nice day.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have never said that one ought to hate everyone because of the actions of a particular.
                    you want to jail millions of pot users because somebody stole your snowblower

Comment

Just as stupid as I thought. Orlando was not what you demented right wingers wanted it to be. Use your skull for once.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        Gee... yet again, cherry picking. No surprise since the totals prove you wrong. And that is something you can't change... THE ACTUAL FACTS.
                        Yeah, go ahead and pull a case out here and there... But the study you used as a source proves you wrong.
                        Have a nice day.
                        Republicans got their ass handed to them when it came to the facts regarding Orlando... in particular Trump and Cruz both did.

Ben will continue on with his bull****. He is in no position to talk about Orlando. He is grossly uneducated on the subject and the way he views queer people disgusts me.

Ben falls in line with a moron like this:

Orlando is very personal to me.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Gee... yet again, cherry picking. No surprise since the totals prove you wrong. And that is something you can't change... THE ACTUAL FACTS.
                          Have a nice day.
                          Taking all cases with 10 or more is cherry picking?

Comment

• Orlando is very personal to me.
                            Just like Fort Hood is to me.

Comment

Just like Fort Hood is to me.
                              Who ****ing cares what you think anymore?

Really does anyone on here?

You're freaking repulsive. Don't be claiming anything about Orlando, when you don't know any of the facts.

Comment

• you want to jail millions of pot users because somebody stole your snowblower
                                What else would you do with a gay, black, atheists pothead?

Comment

Working...
                                X